When the pressure is on to meet targets and managers are rushed off their feet, coaching is usually the first task to get dropped. Yet coaching is essential to building successful teams.
Coaching can even be seen as fluffy and unnecessary by 'old school' managers. Even if your management team understands the importance of nurturing the best out of their team, coaching can often be done in an unstructured and ineffective manner.
Well not anymore. With this training course you'll have all the tools you need to deliver an engaging and effective Coaching Skills for Managers workshop. The benefits your management team will gain from your training are tremendous. They will be more able to:
- Improve the individual skill levels of their team members.
- Ensure everyone in their team is operating at equally high standards.
- Understand individual strengths and weaknesses, to help shape team dynamics.
- Get to know individual work styles, to more easily gain consensus for common goals.
- Structure coaching efforts for maximum effect.
- Support their team members in their learning, enabling them to develop the skills, knowledge and attitude necessary to successfully deliver their job responsibilities and goals.
In other words, you'll be able to get the most out of your managers, so they can get the most out of their teams. And that means better employee engagement and improved productivity – desirable in any organisation.
Why use training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you're busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: powerpoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You'll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.
Coaching Skills for Managers Training Course Details:
These training materials will help develop the coaching skills of supervisors, team leaders and managers and ensure you deliver a successful coaching skills training course.
All the training materials necessary to run your own coaching skills for managers course:
Click to view the Training Pack documents you will receive
What is Coaching? - A review of what coaching is and the key skills required of a good coach.
My Experience - A look at the participants own experience of having been 'coached' in the past. Examining their feelings and the positive and negative aspects.
Mine Field - A fun activity that allows participants to practice the skills of a coach and review the learning points.
The Manager as Coach - A look at the role of the manager and how coaching fits into this.
The Coaching Environment - Examining the environment in which positive coaching can take place. One where staff feel challenged and supported enough to achieve positive results.
A Procedure for Coaching Success - Providing participants with a set structure to create a results driven environment in which coaching plays an integral part.
The Coaching Conversation - Explaining the GROW model and specific questions based around this in order to enable participants to carry out effective coaching conversations. There is also a chance to put the skills into practice.
Questioning - Looking at different questioning methods, the advantages of each and asking participants to provide examples.
Whose Agenda? - Encouraging the participants to help the coachee explore issues by encouraging rather than telling. A chance to practice their questioning in a safe environment.
Active Listening - Understanding what active listening is and how to ensuring they use it.
Coaching Opportunities - Identifying what coaching opportunities there are in the workplace and then applying the skills from the course to a coaching practice session.
Review of Session - Creating an action plan to embed learning.
At the end of this Coaching Skills for Managers Training Course your participants will be able to:
- Define what coaching is and explain its role in the workplace
- Explain the managers role in the coaching process
- Know when they have created a positive coaching environment
- Follow a specific procedure for coaching success
- Use the GROW model to provide successful coaching conversations
- Use coaching communication skills to good effect
- Identify coaching opportunities and appreciate which style to use.
All this for just...
If you want a productive, skilled and happy workforce, you need a management team trained in the art coaching, and you need our training materials to help you achieve it.
Simply add to your basket below and your training materials will be in your email inbox instantly.