These training course materials have been developed in order to help your participants improve their abilities in communicating difficult messages. It will help them to identify the best method of relaying information taking into account the message and the individuals involved and enable them to improve their communication skills through practical application.
There is also a focus on helping participants to handle the communication of difficult messages to sometimes-difficult individuals. The key aim is to ensure participants have the confidence, knowledge and skills to effectively communicate to their teams.
All the training materials necessary to run your own communication skills course:
Click to view the Training Pack documents you will receive
As well as the usual contents of Trainer Bubble Training Packs, you will also receive several handouts relevant to the training session.
Everyone is required to communicate a difficult message at some point in their career. How this message is received is dependent on several factors and the outcome of a poorly delivered message can be catastrophic for a business.
This session will ensure your participants are equipped to deliver difficult messages effectively while coping with awkward behaviours within the team.
Methods of Communication and How Best to Use Them - This interactive session looks at the different messages that the participants might be required to deliver. The participants are then encouraged to consider the best method of communicating that message.
Preparing to Communicate:
- What People Want - The five elements that the receiver of a difficult message needs satisfied and how to meet them.
- Structuring Your Message - Reviewing a set structure for delivering a message and how it works in practice.
- Internal Statements - Examining our internal statements and how our thoughts affect our actions. What to do to overcome this.
Awkward Behaviours - Identifying why people act the way they do and establishing methods of managing difficult personalities.
Facilitation Skills - Playing the role of facilitator as opposed to simply 'presenting' information to your team. The effectiveness of this approach.
Preparation for Communication - A chance to use the skills learnt to prepare for communicating a difficult message.
Communication Practice & Review - Practicing communicating a difficult message with peer review.
At the end of this Communication Skills Training Course, your participants will be able to:
- Identify the best method of communicating for the topic
- Prepare and structure effectively in order to communicate a difficult message
- Use techniques to overcome personal barriers to communicating difficult messages
- Manage awkward behaviours and difficult personalities
- Facilitate effective communication sessions
All this for just...
These training materials will be emailed out to you.