Do you sometimes hear your staff or customer service teams on the telephone dealing with unhappy customers and cringe a little, wishing they had handled the situation better?
With our Customer Care on the Telephone training course materials there is no need to send your teams on expensive customer care training. We give you all the tools and in-depth content to deliver an engaging and effective customer care training course – for a fraction of the cost.
Customer service is vital to a company's reputation. It's not just a question of reacting to customers, it's about understanding and defining what they really want – even when they're not sure themselves.
Using our expert training materials you'll develop the outstanding customer service standards modern customers expect. You can sit back with the peace of mind knowing your delegates are treating customers with the very best of care. And you will have delivered professional and effective training, while barely touching the organisation's training budget. And that can only be positive for your own reputation.
Training Course Details:
- Anyone who communicates with customers on the phone.
- Particularly effective for workers in a call centre environment.
- Suitable for those involved with negotiation or conflict resolution on the phone.
- Training has many applications and can be used to develop scenarios where people need to speak to customers on the telephone.
These customer care training materials will help develop the customer service skills of any telephone based team and ensure you deliver a successful customer care training course.
All the training materials necessary to run your own customer care course:
Click to view the Training Pack documents you will receive
These customer care training course materials will help your participants react better to customer needs - and deal with situations when they become difficult.
Customer Service in Business - Here we look at the benefits of being customer-centred. Focusing on how we perceive customers now in order to understand the importance of customers for the business.
Understanding Customer Needs - Service is a very personal thing, and our opinions about the service we receive are individual to us. To be in with any chance of succeeding, we at least need to know what our customers expect from us.
How We View Things - Understanding that everyone's reality is different. Responding to the needs of our customers without letting our own emotions cloud our judgement.
Being Assertive - Focusing on how assertive we are and recognising that being assertive is the key to dealing with customer situations. Looking at five steps to assertiveness.
Three Key Communication Skills:
Rapport - Identifying how to build and maintain it.
Active Listening - What are the barriers? How do we overcome them? Testing our ability with a fun exercise.
Effective Questioning - Moving away from Open/Closed and looking at four key questioning methods.
Voice and Language - Looking at ways to improve our tone of voice over the phone.
Words and Recognition - Identifying 'Negative' statements we use and hear day-to-day and reframing them.
Different Types of Customer - A chance to look within ourselves and examine our behaviour with customers and adapt it to improve communications.
Meeting Customer Needs - Using the three steps to recommendation.
Not Another Complaint - Examining the reasoning behind complaints through discussional activities.
A Pig of a Complaint! - A fun exercise with an important message. This part of the session is summarised with a specific process for dealing with complaints.
At the end of this Customer Care training course your participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of being customer-centred
- Understand the needs of customers and how to meet them
- Build and maintain rapport with customers
- Reframe negative statements into positives
- Follow three steps to meet customer needs
- Explain why complaints occur and identify methods of dealing with them
All this for just...
And you can be sure you're in safe hands:
- All courses are individually accredited by the Institute of Commercial Management (ICM), guaranteeing professional standards from a leading global professional body.
- Our secure checkout, with the latest encryption tools, means your card details are always protected.
- Trainer Bubble training courses are tried and tested at the highest level in some of the UK's largest companies – with all materials designed by subject experts.
So, for high-quality customer care training materials that will allow you to deliver a professional customer care course, simply add to your basket below.
Your training materials will be in your email inbox instantly.