Don't have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
Try a free one hour Training Bubble called, 'Setting Ground Rules'.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, 'Decision Making Process' 1 hour training session:
Decision Making is a process for looking at all the options and making a choice through a systematic approach. The key aim of this one hour Decision Making course is to recognise the benefits of a robust Decision Making process.
This Decision Making training course covers the following areas:
1. Identify the simple Decision Making Model
- Objective, Context, Options, Consequences, Priorities, Review, Implement
2. Recognise the benefits of following the model
3. Identify how to implement the various stages of the model
- Who, What, Why, Where and when
4. Explain the importance of making the right decisions within the working environment
- Analysis vs Complexity
- Caution vs Courage
At this end of this 1 hour, 'Decision Making Process' training session your participants will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of the Decision Making process
- Distinguish the 7 key steps of the Decision Making Model
- Recognise the benefits of using this approach
All this for just...
These one hour training materials will be emailed out to you.