Influencing other people is a crucial business skill. So learning how to influence is an essential development skill for any employee, no matter what their role in the organisation.
Whether you're trying to up-skill lower level employees, middle management or senior leaders, the Trainer Bubble influencing skills training course material gives you the tools to train people to the highest standard. And with our professionally prepared materials, we've done all the hard work for you.
The skills you will deliver can positively impact across an organisation, such as:
- Making management more effective at influencing desired results.
- Empowering individuals to innovate and drive positive change.
- Helps buyers influence suppliers and suppliers influence buyers.
- Gives any customer facing employees the ability to arrive at more positive outcomes.
- Helps senior leaders gain consensus around strategic visions. In fact, wherever there is human interaction in the business sphere, our influencing skills training course is ideally suited.
Why use business training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you're busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you're an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: powerpoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You'll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.
Influencing Skills Training Course Details:
These training course materials are suitable for a variety of audiences, but particularly those individuals who need to regularly influence the action of others, such as management and senior leadership teams.
All the training materials necessary to run your own influencing skills training course:
Click to view the Training Pack documents you will receive
The purpose of these influencing skills training course materials is to help participants focus on understanding, developing and adapting influencing styles to best suit individual situations. The course materials focus on looking at participant behaviours and influencing style, how to adapt this to different situations and how they can approach situations where people have different styles and different levels of commitment.
The skills and models discussed in these influencing skills training materials will help your participants with managing workload and performance, developing those around them, influencing people other than their own team and influencing people more senior than them.
The Influencing Skills training course materials are interactive and engaging and cover the following key areas:
What is Influencing? - Looking at the methods and principles we use to get others to do things. How we sometimes think we are influencing when we are not why influencing is an important skill to develop
Effective Influencing Behaviours - Understanding the behaviours behind effective influencing skills and their impact on influence
Different Influencing Styles - Being able to explain the influencing styles we use, when is the best time to use them and why they are effective
Trust - Why trust is a cornerstone to influencing others. What trust means in an influencing relationship and how to develop it.
Rapport and First Impressions - How to build rapport, develop good relationships and set a good first impression
Influencing Skills Practice Activity - A fun activity that examines the skills learnt so far and judges personal approaches to influencing
Your Influencing Style - A chance to examine the participants own influencing style through a questionnaire followed by a set action plan to develop weaker skills further
Power and Influence - Identifying power bases and how they affect influencing. Why it's important to be aware of them and where and when they might not be effective
The TUPAC Model: Influencing Stages - A set model for the five stages of influencing, which gives participants a clear process to follow and helps them understand where influencing mistakes occur
Influencing in Groups - Spotting the difference with influencing groups and recognising the difficulties they may encounter when trying to influence large numbers
Influencing Practice Activity 2 - A final chance to pull all of their skills together through a fun activity. This is supported with a full group review and clear actions.
As with all Trainer Bubble training course materials, this training has been designed with the participant in mind and is engaging, activity based and encourages participation.
At the end of this influencing skills training course your participants will be able to:
- State the fundamental principles of influencing other people individually or in groups
- Describe the role of power with regards to influencing
- Identify their preferred influencing style and the impact this has on others
- Identify Barriers and Enablers to Influencing
- Describe and demonstrate their influencing skills via group exercise
All this for just...
And you can be sure you're in safe hands:
- All courses are individually accredited by the Institute of Commercial Management (ICM), guaranteeing professional standards from a leading global professional body.
- Our secure checkout, with the latest encryption tools, ensures your card details are always protected.
- Trainer Bubble courses are tried and tested at the highest level in some of the UK's largest companies – with all materials designed by subject experts.
Knowing how to positively influence those around you brings enormous benefits to any organisation. With more effective and results focused teams, you can't help but be persuaded to get our training course materials today.
Simply add to your basket below and your training materials will be in your email inbox instantly.