Anyone that wishes to develop their interpersonal skills using NLP techniques for both the work environment and in their personal life.
These training materials will help develop the NLP skills of participants and ensure you deliver a successful NLP training course, helping your participants to understand the core principles of NLP and how to apply them.
All the training materials necessary to run your own NLP training course:
Click to view the Training Pack documents you will receive
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is described as the study of human excellence and demonstrates how to communicate effectively and influence others. It was developed in the 1970s by a group of psychologists who were studying successful people in order to analyse successful behaviour.
Since then NLP has been developed further and examines thought processes, language patterns and human behaviour. NLP helps us to understand the connection between human behaviour, emotions, mind, body and actions.
Basically, it helps us to improve the effectiveness and impact of our communication. These NLP training course materials will provide your participants with an understanding of the core NLP techniques and how to use them to improve their communication and actions. The NLP training course covers...
What is NLP?
Setting your goals
The pre-suppositions of NLP, which include:
- The map is not the territory
- People respond according to their map of the world
- There is no failure, only feedback
- The meaning of the communication is the response it elicits
- If what you are doing is not working, do something different
- You cannot not communicate
- Individuals have all the resources they need to achieve their desired outcomes
- Every behaviour has a positive intent
- People are much more than their behaviour
- The mind and body are interlinked and affect each other
- Having choice is better than not having choice
- Modelling successful performance leads to excellence
- Feel at ease with your actions and what you are trying to achieve in life
- Use rapport in conversations and interactions with others
- Use body language and the pace of communication to good effect
- Understand situations from the other persons perspective
- Actively use your senses: vision and sight, hearing and sound, feelings and touch, smell and aroma, and taste
- Recognise others primary representation systems through language and eye accessing cues
- Learn how to adapt your speech to help build rapport
- Recognise buying strategies and adapt approaches to suit
- Understanding our beliefs and drivers
- Creating your own 'Life Pizza' to understand your goals
- Being flexible in your approach to things, creating new perspectives
- Understanding why you may interpret situations differently to others
By the end of the NLP training course, your participants will be able to:
- Motivate themselves and others
- Communicate effectively
- Think positively
- Create actions to make a difference
All this for just...
These training materials will be emailed out to you.
Customers outside of the European Union pay the Excluding VAT price. This is calculated automatically at checkout.