Don't have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own 1 hour training session:
Setting down ground rules for team/business meetings can be highly effective.
By identifying how teams would like to interact with each other, team members recognise the importance of respecting the individual needs of others. This is why team/business ground rules are central to the performance of any team.
The key thing to bear in mind is that team ground rules must reflect the expected behaviour of team members. They are the structure for "how we interact and behave together" in the team.
Setting Ground Rules means we must:
1.Understand how ground rules can help teams/organisations function
- Organisations behaviours, how the team want to function, respect individuals etc.
2. Identify the various considerations to setting ground rules
- Safe environment for team and individuals
- Helps with difficult subject matters or conflict between individuals
3. Recognise the various steps of the Setting Ground Rules process
- Formulate Ideas, Agree Ground Rules, Implement Rules & Monitor Rules
4. Develop your own set of Ground Rules
- Do not interrupt the speaker, mobile phone off, start on time, no side conversations etc.
At this end of this 1 hour, 'Setting Ground Rules' training course your participants will be able to:
- Identify how ground rules can help teams function
- Explain the various considerations for setting ground rules
- Recognise the various steps of the Setting Ground Rules process
- Develop a set of ground rules for your team/organisation
Please note - This is a full set of 1 Hour Training Bubble materials provided free to showcase the product range.
Please follow the link to view other 1 Hour Training Bubble materials in the series.