Talent Management was initially used as an HR tool in the recruitment process. It has since developed into an essential business wide practice, used by management to cover many areas such as; succession planning, development of the organisation and individuals, performance enhancement and organisational capability.
These Talent Management training course materials are suitable for any organisation no matter how far into their Talent Management journey. The talent management training will help your participants set up their Talent Management system or can be used as a health check to refocus or identify problem areas.
All the training materials necessary to run your own Talent Management training course:
Click to view the Training Pack documents you will receive
As well as the usual contents of Trainer Bubble Training Packs, you will also receive a Talent Management Action Planner.
The issue with many companies today is that organisations put tremendous effort into attracting employees to their company, but spend little time on retaining and developing talent.
This Talent Management training sets out to look at how to identify the talent within an organisation, along with the steps participants can take to enhance and grow their talent and attract new talent to their organisation/business.
The key aim of the course is: To identify the key stages to successful Talent Management within organisations, to enable employees to drive business success
Talent Management Definition - Those individuals who are of particular value to an organisation, either in view of their 'high potential' for the future or because they are fulfilling business/operation-critical roles etc.
Concept & Business Case - Recognising that Talent Management needs to be one of your organisations key priorities
Talent /management Strategy - Ensuring that the talent strategy is closely aligned with the corporate strategy must be a priority
Talent Management Continuum:
- Attracting Talent - Both internally and externally
- Developing Your Talent - To meet organisational and individual needs
- Managing Your Talent - Active steps taken to retain and engage talent for the future health of the organisation and individual
- Succession Planning - Identifying and developing internal talent pools for key/critical organisational positions
- Evaluating Your Talent - High level and individual evaluations to ensure you have a robust Talent Management system in place
- Retaining Your Talent - Identifying ways to help improve retention of your talent
Management Policy - The key aspects of a robust Talent Management Policy
Review of Session - Creating an action plan to embed learning.
At the end of this talent management training session your participants will be able to:
- Recognise the business case for talent management and succession planning
- Identify the need to have talent management integrated into the strategy of their organisation in order to retain talent
- Recognise the key steps required to implement the Talent Management Continuum
- Draw up an action plan to address your talent management needs
All this for just...
These training materials will be emailed out to you.