The Ultimate Trainer is for every trainer, consultant, leader and manager who needs instant access to a range of training courses, management training, and business training resources.
It provides a 2GB USB Flash Drive with everything the modern trainer needs, when they need it.
Why use training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you're busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you're an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: powerpoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.
The 2GB USB Flash Drive you will be sent contains 76 training courses and over 400 training games, icebreakers, energisers, training documents and other useful tools.
The convenience of the USB stick means that your trainers will always have a wealth of resources to hand. They can even add training or other useful information to the stick as and when they need to. It really does turn them into 'The Ultimate Trainer'.
The training course list includes:
Achieving Sales on the Telephone, Asking For Business, Commerciality, Planning for Business Success, Effective Sales Planning, Marketing Essentials, Practical Sales Skills, Root Cause Analysis, Communicating with Customers, Complaint Handling, Customer Care on the Telephone, Customer Excellence, Dealing with Phone Rage, Effective Customer Care, Good, Bad & Ugly Customer Service, Accident Investigation, Fire Awareness, Health & Safety, Manual Handling, Pallet Truck Training, Risk Assessment, Absence Management, Bribery Act 2010, Bullying & Harassment, Data Protection Act, Dealing with Redundancy, Discipline in the Workplace, Diversity, Equality Act 2010, Induction Design Training, Interview Skills, Performance Management, Talent Management, Writing a CV, Coaching at Work, Coaching Skills for Managers, Coaching with NLP, Communicating Difficult Messages, Facilitation Skills, Finance for Non-Financial Managers, Great Leadership, Leading Effective Teams, Leading Meetings, Managing a Virtual Team, Managing Performance, Planning for Change, Project Management, Success with Change, The Power of Influence, Anxiety at Work, Assertiveness in Action, Body Language Training, Brainstorming Techniques, Building Relationships, Business Presentations, Business Networking, Conflict Handling, Emotional Intelligence at Work, Influencing Skills, Listening Skills, Managing Difficult Behaviours, Managing E-Mails, Mentor Training, NLP, An Introduction, Participating in Meetings, Presentation Skills, Prioritising & Planning, Professional E-mails, Questioning Skills, Report Writing, Stress Management, Team Building, The Art of Negotiation, Think Your Way to Success, Time Management, Train the Trainer and Writing Effective Multiple Choice Questions
For more information on any of the products above, please see the individual listing on the website.
Each of the training packs contains:
Trainers Notes - A very detailed and concise explanation of what you should do during the session, complete with the comments you should make and notes on what to do during activities etc. This is a very detailed step-by-step way of training.
Workbook - This is a place for participants to add their action plans and learning, whilst also containing information about the course content and a place to work on exercises and activities
Session Plan - Details what is included in the course, so participants have complete awareness and the trainer can track course progress
PowerPoint Slides - All slides necessary to run the course. Please note: Our materials are not 'Death by PowerPoint'. The major content is in the Trainers Notes and all courses have been designed to be interactive rather than presentational
Activities/Exercises - A detailed explanation of the activities/exercises used to consolidate learning (these are included in the trainers notes)
Pre-course Preparation - Advice on how to print out the slides in 'note' format to include in the workbooks and also any necessary preparation that is specific to the course.
This list of training courses combined with over 400 of our free training tools and resources will ensure your trainers are always fully equipped to deliver.
This useful tool aims to provide trainers with instant access to training as and when they need it. The USB Stick format means that trainers can feel confident that they have a set of resources with them wherever they go.
All this for an incredible...
And you can be sure you're in safe hands:
- All courses are individually accredited by the Institute of Commercial Management (ICM), guaranteeing professional standards from a leading global professional body.
- Our secure checkout, with the latest encryption tools, ensures your card details are always protected.
- Trainer Bubble courses are tried and tested at the highest level in some of the UK's largest companies – with all materials designed by subject experts.
The Ultimate Trainer 2GB Flash Drive will be posted to you...for free!