This free energiser focuses on communication and how we can become confused when we are not able or do not communicate effectively. It is a great way of emphasising key issues with communication in the workplace and would support any training course involving communication skills.
Training course contents:
The instructions for this free energiser are written below. However, you will need to download the full pack for free from the link at the bottom of this page to run the energiser.
This energiser pack includes…
Instructions to help you run the energiser activity.
Two maze images to run the energiser.
• A copy of the mazes included in this pack. One is completed, the other is blank
1. Place two participants in back to back chairs at the front of the room. The participants should each be facing opposite walls.
2. Hand one participant the completed maze and the other participant the maze that is incomplete.
3. The participant with the incomplete maze should try and get through the maze by following the instructions of the participant that has the answer. They cannot see the maze at any point and can only follow verbal instructions.
4. Once they have finished, have a discussion with the main group about what worked, what didn’t and what the learning points are.
5. You should link this communication activity to communication in the workplace.
This energiser is great for exploring concepts around effective communication and how we need to communicate effectively in order to aim towards the same outcomes and objectives.