Virtual Training Materials – These materials have been adapted from the corresponding classroom course materials that you will also find on our website. However, we have changed the structure and content so that it better suits delivery in a virtual environment such as a video conference call, which helps with training of remote workers. This means no major alteration to the content, but the structure and method of delivery will have altered.
These Achieving Sales on the Telephone virtual training course materials are designed for people who sell by phone and are designed to help with both incoming and outgoing calls.
The content will help you to provide effective training to people whose role involves selling over the phone.
Training course contents:
Achieving Sales on the Telephone: Helping customers in their buying decisions with your company
Whilst achieving sales over the telephone has a lot in common with face-to-face sales there are also crucial differences. Understanding these differences and being able to work with them is the key to success. This is important because the marketplace is competitive there has been a considerable growth in the number of people shopping from their own homes or offices rather than doing this in person.
Crucially the course encourages participants to think about and approach their telephone conversations from perspective of their individual customers and what motivates them to buy. We believe that this approach leads to consistently improved sales both in terms of quantity and quality.
The benefits of sales on the telephone training:
- Provides employees with a structure and approach to sales calls that are likely to improve their effectiveness
- Help employees to understand the perspective of the customer and to focus on this during the call
- Develops an understand of the different reasons why people raise objections during a sales call and to respond appropriately
- Enables employees to appeal to both the emotional and logical reasons why people buy from them
- Helps employees to close sales calls effectively.
Why use virtual training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: PowerPoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single delegate on a standard training course.
These training course materials will help you provide your participants with both the skills, and a set of useful tools to improve their personal time management skills.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
The main content of the virtual training course materials…
Advantages and Disadvantages – Participants consider the pros and cons of the telephone in the context of their selling roles.
An Introduction to Selling on the Telephone – The key considerations when that help buyers to decide whether to buy from us.
Structuring and the Sales Process – A logical way to construct a call with the opportunity for participants to discuss how to handle each stage effectively.
Why People Buy – Three main reasons why people decide to buy a product or service.
How People Buy – The part that emotion plays in the buying process.
Turning Inbound Calls into Sales – Identifying how interested people are in buying and responding appropriately.
Making Effective Outbound Calls – Approaching outbound calls to improve the prospects of success.
Getting Past the Gatekeeper – The job that gatekeepers are expected to so and using tried and tested approaches to help you to gain access to the person who makes the decisions.
Sounds Interesting? – How do you sound on the telephone and what can you do to sound interesting to would be buyers?
Methods of Improving the Way You Sound – 10 ways to improve how we sound over the telephone.
Telephone Questioning Techniques – Participants are introduced to a variety of questioning approaches that they can practice and use in their calls.
Features and Benefits – Identifying features and benefits of products and services and the importance of focusing on benefits.
Logical and Emotional Purchasing – The parts that logic and particularly emotion play in our buying decisions.
Overcoming Objections – How to deal with objections in the workplace.
Closing the Sale – Effective ways of ending sales conversations with an opportunity to try them out with fellow participants.
Post-course Assignment – Putting into practice what has been learned and reviewing its effectiveness.
As with all Trainer Bubble training course materials, this virtual training course has been developed to be interactive and engaging for the participants.
By the end of this Achieving Sales on the Telephone virtual training course your participants will be able to:
- Construct telephone conversations so that they are able to optimise selling opportunities
- Utilise proven telephone communication methods including the use of effective questions
- Present your product/service to the customer in a way that makes them want to buy
- Identify and handle potential barriers to a successful outcome that are posed by potential buyers and/or others
- Conclude sales conversations effectively