This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Active Listening.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us, and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Learn to fully engage when communicating
Active listening is the foundation of effective communication and one of the key skills a manager needs in order to be successful. The active listener is fully engaged with what a person is saying to them and is able to observe verbal and non-verbal cues and show active listening throughout a conversation.
This short e-learning course explores some of the key techniques that can help to build or improve active listening.
Although predominantly aimed at managers, this course would suit people in a variety of roles. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- Team Workers
- Customer Service Advisors
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes ‘Want to try it?’ download
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, all good communicators should develop the skills of active listening. With this e-learning course:
- Understand what active listening is and how it works
- Appreciate the importance of active listening in the workplace
- Develop three key techniques for active listening
- Use various tools for becoming more effective at communicating
- Develop ideas for improving your communication
- Exploring what active listening means and why it is so important
- Review the stats around active listening skills and how they impact communication
- Use specific techniques to improve active listening skills
- Rate your own communication skills
- Establishing what ‘good’ looks like
- Supporting content for further developing listening skills
- Ideas for practice and implementation
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.