E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Active Listening.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Learn to fully engage when communicating
Active listening is the foundation of effective communication and one of the key skills a manager needs in order to be successful. The active listener is fully engaged with what a person is saying to them and is able to observe verbal and non-verbal cues and show active listening throughout a conversation.
This short e-learning course explores some of the key techniques that can help to build or improve active listening.
Although predominantly aimed at managers, this course would suit people in a variety of roles. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- Team Workers
- Customer Service Advisors
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes ‘Want to try it?’ download
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, all good communicators should develop the skills of active listening. With this e-learning course:
- Understand what active listening is and how it works
- Appreciate the importance of active listening in the workplace
- Develop three key techniques for active listening
- Use various tools for becoming more effective at communicating
- Develop ideas for improving your communication
- Exploring what active listening means and why it is so important
- Review the stats around active listening skills and how they impact communication
- Use specific techniques to improve active listening skills
- Rate your own communication skills
- Establishing what ‘good’ looks like
- Supporting content for further developing listening skills
- Ideas for practice and implementation
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.