Use as a way of ‘energising’ the participants whilst reviewing their learning in a training event. This free energiser adds a fun method of assessing participants retention of the learning material.
Training course contents:
You can download this one sheet energiser from the download link at the bottom of this page or follow the instructions below.
This energiser will lighten the mood of a training course, whilst testing the participants learning.
1. Ask participants to write a question relating to the training event that they are currently involved in on the centre of a sheet of A4 paper. They should create as many questions as you feel are necessary (two each will usually suffice).
2. Next, ask them to create an aeroplane out of the sheets of paper with the questions on. If they cannot make aeroplanes, ask them to screw the paper up into a ball.
3. When the participants have completed this, ask them to split into to two different lines facing each other and at opposite sides of the room.
4. Next, ask them to throw their aeroplanes across the room at each other. When an aeroplane lands near them, they should throw it back to the line of people on the other side of the room.
5. After a short period of the ‘throwing’, ask everyone to stop. The participants must then pick up the paper that is closest to them and in turn, answer the questions.
Possible Use – this energiser is particularly effective just after lunch when you want to test retention of knowledge and also ‘wake’ the participants.
Training course review through a fun exercise that tests knowledge retention.