This e-learning course focuses on the methodology of Agile.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Develop the skills and knowledge required to effectively respond to change and deliver value
Agile – Agile management, as the name suggests, is an approach where project requirements and solutions evolve through the collaboration of self-organising, cross-functional teams, and the customers or end users. Agile methodologies were introduced to develop complex products, especially in a VUCA environment.
This Agile e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with all the skills and knowledge they need to effectively work in uncertain environments while giving them key tools to manage and control their business outputs. Its aim is to help the learner manage and control what they can and adapt to experiences that they can’t.
Although predominantly aimed at leaders and managers, this course could suit people in a variety of roles. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Project Leads
- Shift Leaders
- Team Workers
- Project Members
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes a workbook with personal actions and activities
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, many are using tools such as Agile to help navigate the demanding and ever-changing world we live in. With this e-learning course:
- Develop an understanding of Agile methodology and how to use it
- Increase your Agile decision making skills
- Adapt to change in order to deliver results
- Explore Agile and how to apply it to projects and workplace scenarios
- Explore why agile methodologies were developed and where they came from
- Review the concepts that Agile is based on
- Establish the relationship between Agile and decision making
- Determine the principles behind a waterfall approach
- Examine some of the common Agile practices
- Identify what sort of projects would not be suitable for Agile development.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.