E-Learning Course Content:
This e-learning course focuses on the methodology of Agile.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Develop the skills and knowledge required to effectively respond to change and deliver value
Agile – Agile management, as the name suggests, is an approach where project requirements and solutions evolve through the collaboration of self-organising, cross-functional teams, and the customers or end users. Agile methodologies were introduced to develop complex products, especially in a VUCA environment.
This Agile e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with all the skills and knowledge they need to effectively work in uncertain environments while giving them key tools to manage and control their business outputs. Its aim is to help the learner manage and control what they can and adapt to experiences that they can’t.
Although predominantly aimed at leaders and managers, this course could suit people in a variety of roles. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Project Leads
- Shift Leaders
- Team Workers
- Project Members
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes a workbook with personal actions and activities
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, many are using tools such as Agile to help navigate the demanding and ever-changing world we live in. With this e-learning course:
- Develop an understanding of Agile methodology and how to use it
- Increase your Agile decision making skills
- Adapt to change in order to deliver results
- Explore Agile and how to apply it to projects and workplace scenarios
- Explore why agile methodologies were developed and where they came from
- Review the concepts that Agile is based on
- Establish the relationship between Agile and decision making
- Determine the principles behind a waterfall approach
- Examine some of the common Agile practices
- Identify what sort of projects would not be suitable for Agile development.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.