These Anti-Money Laundering e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
All organisations need to put in place certain controls and practices to ensure their business is not used for money laundering. Aside from this, all employees should be trained in how to spot and avoid situations where money laundering could occur. This Anti-Money Laundering e-learning course focuses on the importance of complying with anti-money laundering regulations.
The UK Government states that, ‘Money laundering means exchanging money or assets that were obtained criminally for money or other assets that are ‘clean’. The clean money or assets don’t have an obvious link with any criminal activity. Money laundering also includes money that’s used to fund terrorism, however it’s obtained.’
In this e-learning course, users will learn how to recognise and effectively deal with attempts at money laundering when it occurs. Learners will understand the minimum checks, controls and procedures that organisations are expected to have in place and how they can ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
This training is a legal requirement for all businesses that operate within the UK. It’s also practical learning for those people who deal with businesses in the UK. Therefore, this course is for everyone, including the following:
- Team leaders
- All employees
With this ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ E-Learning course you learners will:
- Understand what constitutes money laundering and the risks to the business
- Help ensure compliance with Anti-Money Laundering regulations
- Identify how money laundering works, what to look for and how to report it
- Learn about the role of the National Crime Agency in combating money laundering and terrorist financing
- Understand the minimum checks, controls and procedures that organisations are expected to have in place
- Improve general compliance within your organisation
- Help to develop a compliance culture within the organisation
- Help your company avoid potentially costly litigation and fines
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing five interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
- Learn what the term ‘money laundering’ means
- Discover the main forms of money laundering and how to identify them when they occur
- Find out about the three stages of money laundering and how they work
- Discover the main anti money laundering and terrorist financing laws that apply in the UK.
- Learn about the role of the National Crime Agency in combatting money laundering and terrorist financing
- Summarise the minimum checks, controls and procedures that organisations are expected to have in place
- Outlining the six bribery principles and how they should be applied
- Find out what customer due diligence is and when it is necessary and what it involves
- Learn when simplified due diligence is allowed and what it involves
- Learn when enhanced due diligence is required and what it involves
- Understand the potential warning signs, or red flags, of possible money laundering or terrorist financing
- Learn how to report suspicious behaviour relating to Money Laundering and/or terrorist financing
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £250 – £500.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.