These Anti-Money Laundering e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Need an LMS? We can provide this for you.
E-Learning Course Content:
What’s the course about?
All organisations need to put in place certain controls and practices to ensure their business is not used for money laundering. Aside from this, all employees should be trained in how to spot and avoid situations where money laundering could occur. This Anti-Money Laundering e-learning course focuses on the importance of complying with anti-money laundering regulations.
The UK Government states that, ‘Money laundering means exchanging money or assets that were obtained criminally for money or other assets that are ‘clean’. The clean money or assets don’t have an obvious link with any criminal activity. Money laundering also includes money that’s used to fund terrorism, however it’s obtained.’
In this e-learning course, users will learn how to recognise and effectively deal with attempts at money laundering when it occurs. Learners will understand the minimum checks, controls and procedures that organisations are expected to have in place and how they can ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
Who is it for?
This training is a legal requirement for all businesses that operate within the UK. It’s also practical learning for those people who deal with businesses in the UK. Therefore, this course is for everyone, including the following:
- Team leaders
- All employees
What does the course look like?
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing five interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with certification
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Module 1 – What is Money Laundering?
- Learn what the term ‘money laundering’ means
- Discover the main forms of money laundering and how to identify them when they occur
- Find out about the three stages of money laundering and how they work
Module 2 – Legal Background
- Discover the main anti money laundering and terrorist financing laws that apply in the UK.
- Learn about the role of the National Crime Agency in combatting money laundering and terrorist financing
- Summarise the minimum checks, controls and procedures that organisations are expected to have in place
- Outlining the six bribery principles and how they should be applied
Module 3 – Customer Due Diligence
- Find out what customer due diligence is and when it is necessary and what it involves
- Learn when simplified due diligence is allowed and what it involves
- Learn when enhanced due diligence is required and what it involves
Module 4 – Identifying Warning Signs
- Understand the potential warning signs, or red flags, of possible money laundering or terrorist financing
Module 5 – Reporting Suspicious Behaviour
- Learn how to report suspicious behaviour relating to Money Laundering and/or terrorist financing
Module 6 – Assessment
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
Why buy this e-learning pack?
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
With this ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ E-Learning course you learners will:
- Understand what constitutes money laundering and the risks to the business
- Help ensure compliance with Anti-Money Laundering regulations
- Identify how money laundering works, what to look for and how to report it
- Learn about the role of the National Crime Agency in combating money laundering and terrorist financing
- Understand the minimum checks, controls and procedures that organisations are expected to have in place
- Improve general compliance within your organisation
- Help to develop a compliance culture within the organisation
- Help your company avoid potentially costly litigation and fines
Accredited e-learning with certificate
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
The technical bit
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.