Virtual Training Materials – These materials have been adapted from the corresponding classroom course materials that you will also find on our website. However, we have changed the structure and content so that it better suits delivery in a virtual environment such as a video conference call, which helps with training of remote workers. This means no major alteration to the content, but the structure and method of delivery will have altered.
Anybody who works as an account manager and whose role involves obtaining business from the customers, they work with will find this course helpful. It is a short course involving two modules that can be delivered on its own or as part of a wider programme.
Training course contents:
The main content of the virtual training course materials…
Setting the Scene –Four different but related ways to develop business.
Developing Opportunities –The dangers of a cosy relationship with customers and the risks to business growth.
Cross-selling – A simple trick, so often missed – Working with existing customers to maximise business opportunities.
The Magic Matrix –A planning matrix to help improve sales performance.
Referrals – Asking for referrals and dealing with perceived barriers.
Developing Opportunities Exercise – Identifying and committing to actions to optimise opportunities that exist.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
At the end of this sales training course your participants will be able to:
- Identify four methods to maximise sales
- Show how growth takes place when using these methods
- Make use of the ‘magic matrix’ tool to optimise cross selling opportunities
- Set out the benefits of obtaining referrals from existing customers
- Follow a set plan to exploit the opportunities identified. Finding, planning and committing to actions to optimise opportunities that exist.