These virtual training materials have been adapted from the corresponding classroom course materials that you will also find on our website. However, we have changed the structure and content so that it better suits delivery in a virtual environment such as a video conference call, which helps with training of remote workers. This means no major alteration to the content, but the structure and method of delivery will have altered.
The virtual training course materials for, ‘Brainstorming Techniques’ starts with the principles of brainstorming before exploring alternative approaches to increase the participation and creativity of those taking part. The programme will benefit anybody who leads or takes part in brainstorming sessions whether they take place face to face or online.
Training course contents:
Why use training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: PowerPoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
The use of brainstorming as a way to create and nurture ideas is commonplace. This is because it is a well-known and highly effective technique for gathering ideas from its participants if it is done well. There is also little doubt that people are more likely to commit to decisions they have participated in.
However, brainstorming that is not conducted well can also be destructive so and this is easily avoidable. This programme will help people who facilitate or participate in brainstorming to be effective and to avoid stifling the creativity that can be generated.
The people attending your sessions will not only lean the theory of effective brainstorming and how to bring these sessions to life but will also be able to practice them. This includes both face to face and online environments.
Brainstorming Techniques training course materials include:
What is Brainstorming? – Learners discuss what is meant by brainstorming and how it works.
Brainstorming rules – There are not many rules, but leaners find out about the few that do exist and why they are important
Preparation – Making sure that the right people are invited and that they understand the purpose of their meeting.
Storm and Floods: Activity – Learners are presented with a scenario that they work through as the programme progresses. They use this to put into practice the techniques they have been learning. The trainer notes will also enable you to bring into play real situations that learners can work on.
The Three R’s of Facilitation – The role of the person leading the session to rouse, record and referee thereby ensuring that the brainstorming meeting is as useful as possible
Closing the Session – Ensuring that the session ends in a positive way
Clarify and Nurture – Making sure that ideas are given the chance to grow
Alternative Techniques – What to do when the session is not running as well as expected to motivate its participants to engage in it effectively
Brainstorming Scenarios – Six situations to enable participants to try out alternative techniques
At the end of this Brainstorming Techniques Virtual Training Course, your participants will be able to:
- Lead or participate in brainstorm activities effectively by using a few simple techniques
- Clarify and nurture ideas in the effectively and at the appropriate time
- Use a number of alternative techniques to improve the effectiveness of brainstorming meetings when they need to be enlivened