E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Breaking a Deadlock.
The e-learning can be provided as SCORM files, or on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Breaking a Deadlock
Know what to do when agreement can’t be reached
Sometimes people disagree, it’s a fact of life. But what do you do when you’re trying to resolve an issue within your team, or you’re negotiating a vital business deal and you hit a point where you just don’t seem to be able to reach agreement?
A deadlock occurs when people disagree on something, won’t back down from their respective positions, and can’t find a way to progress.
The common factor with all deadlocks is that people often lose sight of what’s important as they defend their position and resist change. Each person believes their position is the correct one and won’t back down.
This e-learning course aims to provide you with the skills and knowledge to help break a deadlock and improve communication between people when they reach a point where agreement seems impossible.
Although predominantly aimed at managers, this course would suit anybody, as we all need to break deadlocks occasionally in our day to day roles. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Team Workers
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes ‘Want to try it?’ downloads
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this course is aimed at resolving stand-offs and disagreements where a solution seems impossible. With this e-learning course:
- Manage disagreements and help find solutions
- Follow clear models and techniques for breaking deadlocks
- Develop different approaches to breaking a deadlock
- Know how to collaborate with both sides to reach positive conclusions
- Find alternatives and make a change when needed
- Understand what we mean by deadlocks and reaching agreement
- Identify how and why deadlocks occur
- Appreciate that you must examine the assumptions, interests and information people use to arrive at their opinions in order to break a deadlock
- Find solutions that are acceptable to both sides
- Use specific tools and techniques to establish the best method of finding a solution
- Establish what to do when you are one of the people stuck in a deadlock
- Identify four approaches to breaking a deadlock – Accommodating, Avoiding, Collaborating, Compromising and the best time to use them
- Determine your skills level for breaking a deadlock
- Use downloadable tools to try out your skills and develop your technique
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We have a variety of options for payment of this e-learning course. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements.
If you are unsure of your e-learning requirements, you can also visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.
‘Off-the-Shelf’ Price – £2,000+vat