These bribery and corruption e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Compliance training helps to ensure that employees are adhering to the regulations and laws required of them and that their actions do not put the organisation they are representing in a difficult or even illegal position. Failure to comply with legislation can result in hefty fines and even imprisonment. The Bribery Act 2010 is very powerful UK legislation put in place to ensure individuals and organisations comply with four key laws related to bribery. These are:
- Receiving a bribe
- Bribing a foreign official; and
- Failing to prevent bribery
In this course, the user will learn how to recognise and effectively deal with bribery when it occurs. Developing an understanding of the law and how it is applied. They’ll also become more aware of the dangers and what actions organisations and individuals can take to make sure they comply with the law.
It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Three interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Includes downloadable factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
To put it simply, you’ll ensure your learners comply with the principles of the Bribery Act 2010. With this course:
- They’ll understand what constitutes bribery and the risks to the business
- They’ll help ensure personal compliance with the Bribery Act
- They’ll appreciate the damage that bribery can cause to a business
- They’ll understand their obligations as a manager/employee and know how to effectively deal with bribery when it occurs
- They’ll improve general compliance within the organisation
- They’ll help to develop a compliance culture within the organisation
- They’ll help your company avoid potentially costly litigation and fines
Developing an understanding of what does and does not constitute a bribe. Understanding the law and how it is applied.
- Review some well-publicised bribery and corruption stories
- Why the bribery act came into place
- Understand the four main offences that can be committed under the act
- Identifying when a bribe is taking place through clear examples – what constitutes a bribe?
- Putting bribes, gifts and hospitality into context
Understanding the controls an organisation has to put in place to ensure that bribery and corruption are avoided. It also highlights a manager’s role in ensuring the rules are adhered to.
- Review some well-publicised bribery and corruption stories
- Identifying which of the four bribery offences a company can fall foul of
- Defining what an ‘associated person’ is
- Summarising the six bribery principles and how they should be applied
- Establishing the risk employees and associated people have for your company
- Advice on how to develop an anti-bribery policy, what it should include and why
- Ensuring managers know their role in ensuring bribery does not occur and the business is protected
Follow an interaction between a husband and wife who are debating whether to accept an offer that was made to one of them.Find out what they consider and how they decide to decide to deal with the situation.
- What is the offer that is made?
- Does this constitute a bribe?
- What other perks have been offered?
- Whistleblowing – how to approach it
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £250 – £500.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.