These Bullying and Harassment e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Need an LMS? We can provide this for you.
Training Provider? Ask about our reseller process.
What’s the course about?
In a recent survey nearly a third (29%) of the people who took part said that they’d been bullied at work. And more than a third (36%) who reported having been bullied left their jobs as a result of it. Others said they’d suffered from things like depression and anxiety.
Bullying and harassment in the workplace can impact on performance and productivity through low morale, and in some cases, it can lead to costly legal action and reputational damage.
Sometimes it’s easy to spot direct forms of bullying and harassment such as rude gestures, offensive remarks, hostile glares, excluding people or giving them the silent treatment. However, it’s often very subtle and can involve things like spreading malicious rumours, making unrealistic demands, assigning demeaning tasks, or denying someone opportunities for training or promotion. It’s also now common for bullying and harassment to take place through email, texts, social media and messaging apps.
Although many workers are direct victims of bullying and harassment, many more are witnesses who may be indirectly affected when, for example, the see a colleague being picked on or humiliated.
Help identify and prevent bullying and harassment in the workplace
This Bullying and Harassment e-learning course aims to provide learners with an understanding of bullying and harassment and the impact it can have on the victim, the accused and the organisation. It provides information on what constitutes bullying, how it should be reported and the options open to victims.
The e-learning also provides a clear outline of the legislation that relates to bullying and harassment, the importance of a clear policy that is followed and how claims might be resolved.
Who is it for?
This e-learning course is suitable for all employees and managers within an organisation. It provides clear guidance for what is and is not acceptable behaviour in the workplace and outlines how instances of bullying and/or harassment should be reported and managed. It is therefore suitable for everyone in your organisation.
What does the course look like?
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing four interactive modules
- Blending videos, text, graphics and images
- Get downloadable ‘bullying and harassment’ checklist
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Module 1 – Introduction to bullying and harassment
- A video introduction covering the key points and setting the scene
- Identifying when banter has been used as an excuse for bullying and harassment
- Exploring some of the consequences of bullying and harassment
- Understanding the extent of bullying and harassment in the workplace.
Module 2 – Understanding bullying and harassment
- Establishing ways bullying and harassment can occur
- Describing ways bullying and harassment can be committed
- Defining what harassment is
- Explaining who can be impacted by bullying and harassment
Module 3 – Reporting bullying and harassment
- Know what to do before making a complaint about bullying and harassment
- Identify actions that a victim can make to help support a bullying and harassment claim
- Describe what options are available to someone who is a victim of bullying and harassment.
Module 4 – Bullying and harassment for managers
- Explore some of the legislation which is relevant to bullying and harassment
- Understand why a bullying and harassment policy is important
- Explain ways in which bullying and harassment claims can be resolved
- Understand the impact a false allegation can have on the accused.
Module 5 – Assessment
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
Why buy this e-learning pack?
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Help create a working environment where bullying and harassment is not tolerated or accepted in any way. Providing a positive culture where everyone feels confident, safe and accepted. With this ‘Bullying and Harassment’ E-Learning course your learners will:
- Understand what constitutes bullying and harassment and its consequences
- Appreciate the damage that bullying and harassment can cause to the workplace and the people working in it
- Help create an environment where bullying and harassment is not tolerated
- Understand your obligations and know how to effectively deal with bullying and harassment
- Help ensure your organisation provides clear policies and complies with legislation that relates to bullying and harassment
- Improve general compliance within your organisation
Accredited e-learning with certificate
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
The technical bit
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.