E-Learning Course Content:
This Bullying and Harassment e-learning course provides learners with an understanding of the impact that bullying and harassment can have on people in the workplace. It helps to highlight when bullying is occurring and what to do when you see it happening.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Bullying & Harassment
In a recent survey nearly a third (29%) of the people who took part said that they’d been bullied at work. And more than a third (36%) who reported having been bullied left their jobs as a result of it. Others said they’d suffered from things like depression and anxiety.
Bullying and harassment in the workplace can impact on performance and productivity through low morale, and in some cases, it can lead to costly legal action and reputational damage.
Sometimes it’s easy to spot direct forms of bullying and harassment such as rude gestures, offensive remarks, hostile glares, excluding people or giving them the silent treatment. However, it’s often very subtle and can involve things like spreading malicious rumours, making unrealistic demands, assigning demeaning tasks, or denying someone opportunities for training or promotion. It’s also now common for bullying and harassment to take place through email, texts, social media and messaging apps.
Although many workers are direct victims of bullying and harassment, many more are witnesses who may be indirectly affected when, for example, the see a colleague being picked on or humiliated.
Help identify and prevent bullying and harassment in the workplace
This Bullying and Harassment e-learning course aims to provide learners with an understanding of bullying and harassment and the impact it can have on the victim, the accused and the organisation. It provides information on what constitutes bullying, how it should be reported and the options open to victims.
The e-learning also provides a clear outline of the legislation that relates to bullying and harassment, the importance of a clear policy that is followed and how claims might be resolved.
This e-learning course is suitable for all employees and managers within an organisation. It provides clear guidance for what is and is not acceptable behaviour in the workplace and outlines how instances of bullying and/or harassment should be reported and managed. It is therefore suitable for everyone in your organisation.
Help create a working environment where bullying and harassment is not tolerated or accepted in any way. Providing a positive culture where everyone feels confident, safe and accepted. With this ‘Bullying and Harassment’ E-Learning course your learners will:
- Understand what constitutes bullying and harassment and its consequences
- Appreciate the damage that bullying and harassment can cause to the workplace and the people working in it
- Help create an environment where bullying and harassment is not tolerated
- Understand your obligations and know how to effectively deal with bullying and harassment
- Help ensure your organisation provides clear policies and complies with legislation that relates to bullying and harassment
- Improve general compliance within your organisation
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing four interactive modules
- Blending videos, text, graphics and images
- Get downloadable ‘bullying and harassment’ checklist
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
- A video introduction covering the key points and setting the scene
- Identifying when banter has been used as an excuse for bullying and harassment
- Exploring some of the consequences of bullying and harassment
- Understanding the extent of bullying and harassment in the workplace.
- Establishing ways bullying and harassment can occur
- Describing ways bullying and harassment can be committed
- Defining what harassment is
- Explaining who can be impacted by bullying and harassment
- Know what to do before making a complaint about bullying and harassment
- Identify actions that a victim can make to help support a bullying and harassment claim
- Describe what options are available to someone who is a victim of bullying and harassment.
- Explore some of the legislation which is relevant to bullying and harassment
- Understand why a bullying and harassment policy is important
- Explain ways in which bullying and harassment claims can be resolved
- Understand the impact a false allegation can have on the accused.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.