E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Business Ethics, which is a term used to describe the act of knowing what is right and wrong in the workplace.
Employees that are aware of business ethics are more likely to feel comfortable making day-to-day decisions at work.
Where businesses run in accordance with business ethics, they are usually more profitable and sustainable and have better relationships with their employees and the wider community.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Apply ethical behaviour to the workplace
Both individuals and businesses have a responsibility to act ethically in the workplace and where unethical practices occur, trust from colleagues, employees, partners and clients can be eroded.
Although ‘doing the right thing’ at work might seem quite straightforward, there will still be times when you have an element of doubt in your own actions. This can happen where different values clash. It’s important to be aware of these scenarios and to know how to act responsibly.
Business ethics helps determine what you should and shouldn’t do in a business setting. Employees have a responsibility to act correctly with the information that is shared with them, whether that is by the business, or their customers. It is also important that employees know what to do when business ethics are being breached and how they can responsibly report their concerns.
This e-learning course aims to provide the information necessary for learners to understand and apply business ethics in their workplace. It will help them to make the right decisions and to respond appropriately when they identify any ethical issues of concern.
This online learning course applies to all employees with an organisation. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes sensible hints and tips for success
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes and interactions
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this course is aimed at ensuring employees act ethically in the workplace. With this e-learning course:
- Understand the main principles of ethics in the workplace
- Explain the importance of ethical behaviour on an individual and company level
- Identify what rights you as an employee are entitled to
- Apply ethical behaviour in the workplace, through theory and practical tasks
- Understand the importance of business ethics at work for the both the individual and the organisation
- Define ethical behaviour and how it applies to the workplace
- Establish how different value systems can affect behaviour
- Know what signs to look out for to help identify ethical issues
- Avoiding breaking confidentiality with information that is entrusted to you
- Know how to blow the whistle when business ethics are being breached
- Avoid potential issues with gifts and bribery when at work
- Avoid conflicts of interest that could test your ethics
- Understand your rights in the workplace and what to do when you have concerns
- Complete knowledge checks and case studies throughout to help embed learning
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.