These virtual training materials have been adapted from the corresponding classroom course materials that you will also find on our website. However, we have changed the structure and content so that it better suits delivery in a virtual environment such as a video conference call, which helps with training of remote workers. This means no major alteration to the content, but the structure and method of delivery will have altered.
These business presentations virtual training course materials will help your participants to achieve results by delivering powerful presentations. They will learn effective ways to persuade their audience to take action whether they present to them face to face or in a virtual online environment.
The people attending the virtual training course will learn how to develop and present key messages in a way that engaging and influential way.
Training course contents:
Persuasive presentations that get results, our Business Presentations Virtual Training Course Materials
Delivering businesses presentations that influence or persuade people to take the actions you would like them to take is an important skill that many firms need their employees to have. The course materials in this programme will help you to provide them with the necessary knowledge, tools and skills to achieve this.
The ability to present to audiences in an engaging and persuasive way will help your participants to alter their thoughts, behaviours and attitudes. This applies in any context. For example, you may be looking to increase sales or perhaps there are internal changes in your organisation that need to be presented in a persuasive way. Whatever the situation, the development of these skills will help your people to achieve the results they need.
Why is running this business presentation virtual training course a good idea?
Well, just imagine if your participants were better able to:
- Work with audiences to consistently achieve the aims of their presentations.
- Be more influential when presenting and as a result enhance promotion of your business or improve sales performance.
- Engage and help to motivate employees and develop a positive workplace by communicating effectively.
- Become more aware of how they present so and how they can become more effective.
- Give presentations that deliver.
This business presentation skills virtual training course will enable the people who give presentation to deliver them persuasively, with engagement and most importantly by achieving the objectives that are intended.
Why use training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: PowerPoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
Our business presentations virtual training course is about achieving results by persuading audiences to take the actions you are looking for. Essentially it is about persuading your audiences to act upon your propositions. As the training is about business presentations it is clearly aimed at making a proposition and getting that proposition acted upon.
The main content of the virtual training course materials…
Five Types of Presentation – Identifying 5 reasons for presentations but focusing on the need for them to be persuasive in the business context.
Common Presentation Mistakes – Participants discuss the most common errors that presenters make and how to avoid them.
Planning – You and the Audience – Getting key messages across quickly and effectively whilst also understanding the requirements of your audience.
Writing Structured Content
– The Headline – How to encourage the interest of audiences by developing headlines that draw them in.
– Developing Your Draft – A clear and consistent structure for all presentations, including:
– The Outline – A framework to use for all presentations.
– Brainstorming – A simple approach to identifying potential content for the presentation
– Presentation Notes – An approach for developing presentation notes
– Tell a Story – The use of stories to engage audiences
Being Persuasive – Use of AIDA to encourage audiences to take the actions you would like them to take
Visual Aids – How to use visual aids that you project, create or show in both face to face and virtual online presentations.
Overcoming Nerves – Management of nerves and the stresses of delivering presentations
Delivering Your Presentation – Stylish communication with charisma. Consideration of our appearance both online and face to face and the importance of our voice as well as gesturing and movement.
At the end of this business presentations virtual training course, your participants will be able to:
- Develop and give persuasive presentations that achieve their aims
- Compare the presentations they give with good practice,
- Take account of the needs of different people and how they may react to a presentation.
- Improve the results achieved from their presentations by reflecting and evaluating them against the tools, techniques and skills acquired through this programme.