These business presentations training course materials will provide your participants with the skills and knowledge required to deliver effective and persuasive business presentations that get results. It will help the participants present in a style that changes the way people think about the topics they present to them while leaving the audience with key actions to take away.
Participants will be guided on how to prepare and deliver the message with impact and given the tools and techniques to ensure that their audience feel engaged and influenced by their delivery.
Training course contents:
Persuasive presentations that get results, our Business Presentations Training Course Materials
Organisations need people that can deliver persuasive business presentations. Here you have the training course materials to help you develop them.
Business presentations are about having the skills to engage and persuade an audience and make a change in their thinking, behaviour or attitude. It’s about preparing and delivering a presentation with impact. This business presentations training course gives you all the tools and expert knowledge to run a professional and effective workshop on presentations that get results.
Perhaps you’re looking to improve the presentation performance of a management or sales team. Or you want to include presentation skills training as part of management and leadership induction sessions. Whatever your need, Trainer Bubble provides you with a comprehensive business presentations training course to make your life easy.
Why is running this business presentation training course a good idea?
Well, just imagine if your participants were better able to:
- Inspire their audience and achieve their presentation objectives.
- Deliver presentations that make a sale, gain influence or promote the business.
- Improve employee engagement and invigorate workers.
- Create a positive work environment through effective communication.
- Improve their self-awareness making them better, more productive presenters.
- Develop presentation content that delivers a winning message.
Ultimately these training course materials allow you to develop presenters that are able to engage audiences and use persuasive techniques to get results. You need persuasive presenters. And now you have the training course materials to help you get them.
Why use training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: powerpoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
These business presentations training course materials are aimed at persuasion and getting results that make the audience alter their thinking, behaviour or attitude as a result of the presentation. As the training is about business presentations it is clearly aimed at making a proposition and getting that proposition acted upon.
The main content of the training course materials…
Five Types of Presentation – Establishing the five different types of presentation and highlighting the fact that this training focuses on ‘Persuasive’ presentations
Common Presentation Mistakes – Identifying what goes wrong with presentations and understanding what can be done to ensure they go right
Planning – You and the Audience – Define your expertise by developing an effective elevator speech. Understanding your purpose as a presenter and using this knowledge to ensure you adapt your presentation to focus on the audience needs
Writing Structured Content
– The Headline – Constructing an intriguing and interesting headline that encourages the audience to find out more
– Developing Your Draft – Following a clear structure that enables you to pull together a presentation draft in no time at all. This includes:
– The Outline – This provides an in-depth structure to follow and add information
– Brainstorming – This process ensures you have more than enough content
– Presentation Notes – This provides you with an easy reference tool
– Tell a Story – Encouraging a storytelling approach to presenting
Being Persuasive – Using the AIDA persuasion model to move your audience to action
Visual Aids – Understanding the three types of visual aids and how best to use them. Following clear guidelines when using PowerPoint presentations to ensure you get the most out of this common tool
Overcoming Nerves – Clear techniques to ensure you reduce nerves and avoid stress
Delivering Your Presentation – Improving your communication style and appearing charismatic and cool. Getting your pitch, pace and volume right, using positive gestures and movement to engage with the audience and build trust
At the end of this business presentations training course, your participants will be able to:
- Design and deliver a persuasive presentation that gets results
- Benchmark and structure their own presentations with real examples and tips
- Explain how audiences listen and respond to presentations
- Follow prompts that help them reflect, evaluate and learn from experience