The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but rather the one most adaptable to change.”
Change is a constant and whether in our social lives or at work, we are all likely to be going through a change of some kind or other. Understanding the process people go through when confronted with a shift in circumstances and appreciating that we cope with change in a variety of ways, is a key part of effectively managing change in both our work and home life.
The way people feel about change often depends on the impact it will have on them and their lives. It can also depend on whether the change affects their core beliefs – something they feel personally connected to. At work, where change is inevitable, it can make people feel that their role or way of working is under threat and this can cause resentment and fear. It’s important for leaders to navigate business change effectively, understanding the impact it is having on them personally and how they can address the needs of their team.
Of course, there are also changes that occur that are beyond everyone’s control and events such as the Covid-19 crisis meant that we all had to adapt to a series of changes in a small space of time. Although incidents like this are thankfully uncommon, there are situations where people or businesses go through challenges that are comparable and everyone would benefit from knowing how to manage the change.
This Change Management E-Learning course aims to help your learners appreciate the emotions experienced when presented with change and to provide them with a set of tools to overcome these challenges for themselves and others.
This change management e-learning course has been developed to focus on three key areas: coping with change from a personal perspective, managing others through change and leading change when you are implementing it. Therefore, this e-learning course is suitable for a wide array of learners. That may include:
- Team Leaders
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing three interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions, and videos
- Can be split into sections for different audiences
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, change management will help learners effectively cope with change and help support others through it. With this e-learning course:
- Explore and understand our own emotions when going through change and learn how to cope
- Manage change for those around you, helping them navigate the issues and reducing the impact
- Implement change effectively and create an environment where change is accepted and embraced
Managing my personal resilience to change
- Identify different types of changes in people’s lives
- Establish what sort of changes can be most impactful
- Review the change curve and the range of emotions experienced
- Explore examples of the different reactions people can have to change
- Understand how individuals can build resilience to cope with change.
I am responsible for taking my team through change
- Identify reasons why change management often fails
- Explore different sources of fears and concerns
- Highlight important steps in a change strategy
- Establish how different groups of people react to change.
I am accountable for helping my organisation change
- Explore why being able to implement sustainable changes is important
- Use DMAIC which is designed to identify problems and form a structure for solving them
- Understand the difference between managing and leading change
- Outline the main steps in Kotter’s 8 steps for leading change
- Identify the main reasons why change implementation goes wrong.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.