Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
0Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Closing a Sale’ 1 hour training session:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
There is nothing more frustrating for a sales person than when a potential sale falls through. Often this is beyond their control but there are also occasions when a different approach may have yielded a better result.
There are literally hundreds of different closing techniques for closing sales that you can use. In this session we will be covering six highly effective techniques for you to choose from. We also explain the importance of remaining on the look-out for buying signals and using the technique that most suits the situation.
The key content of this one hour session is:
1. The process A very brief look at the logical approach to making a sale from buying signal to close
2. Buying Signals We take a brief look at the different types of buying signals that customers transmit as we need to understand these so that we can select the right closing technique
3. Closing Techniques
• Direct close
• Assumptive Close
• Alternative Choice Close
• Testimonial close
• Urgency Close
• Physical action close
4. Which Closing Technique? A brief activity where participants consider six situations and select the most appropriate closing technique for each one.
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Closing a Sale’ training session your participants will be able to:
- Identify 6 highly effective techniques for closing sales.
- Select and use the closing technique that is most appropriate for the particular situation.