E-Learning Course Content:
This coaching fundamentals e-learning course provides the basic coaching concepts required to make a success of coaching at work.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
People have untapped potential. And they also have hidden talents that are waiting to be discovered. It’s a manager’s job to unlock potential and find these hidden abilities. And coaching is the way that you do that. Coaching is the single most important skill for anyone who’s responsible for getting the most from a team.
But it’s so easy to forget about the value of coaching. So, in this course learners are reminded why coaching is so important in business. And we’ll provide them with a range of practical tips, tools and techniques to help them become an accomplished coach and, therefore, a successful manager of people.
This course is for those involved in the management of other people’s performance. That may include:
- Team leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- One interactive module
- Blending text, graphics, images and videos
- Includes downloadable worksheets, video transcripts and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
To put it simply, good coaching skills are a cornerstone of good leadership. With this course, learners will:
- Boost the performance of your team with key coaching skills
- Address poor performance through developmental techniques
- Empower people and unlock their potential through coaching
- Build better relationships within your team
- Develop a learning culture within your organisation
- Help the company become more productive and successful
- Learn why coaching in business is so important
- Understand the importance of adaptability when coaching others
- What are the GROW and PESOS coaching models?
- Discover coaching barriers (and what you can do to overcome them)
- Learn about the 6 key coaching skills you need to be effective
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.