These Coaching for Success e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Effective coaching helps develop employees, providing the support they need to enhance their workplace skills and the confidence to grow both as a person and within the organisation. A good coach will help the employee to reach personal goals and challenging targets, which will in-turn ensure the success of the business overall.
This coaching skills e-learning course is a complete review of the key principles of coaching from start to finish. It covers the importance of coaching, assesses current skills and development areas and provides all the practical tools and techniques required to take coaching to another level and ensure your learners success as a business coach. The e-learning provides a comprehensive view of everything the successful coach needs.
This course is for anyone involved in the development and performance growth of others. That may include:
- Team leaders
It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- It’s an online e-learning short course
- Containing nine interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, questionnaires and images
- Get downloadable examples, worksheets and a wealth of coaching tools
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
With this, ‘Coaching for Success’ E-Learning course your learners will:
- Have the skills to inspire and develop their team
- Be able to enhance the effectiveness of others through learning
- Create an environment where coaching can flourish
- Develop questioning and listening skills to optimum effect
- Improve team effectiveness and morale
- Help your company become more productive and successful
- Develop an understanding of what coaching is, how it occurs and its role in the workplace
- Identify the difference between coaching and mentoring
- Establish the importance of coaching to the individual and the business
- Discover coaching barriers (and what you can do to overcome them)
- Learn about the 6 key coaching skills you need to be effective
- Create awareness of current coaching skills
- Identify areas where skills can be improved
- Understand why a principled approach might be important
- Identify how beliefs about coaching are formed
- Highlight three areas where principles affect coaching
- Scrutinise beliefs and principles about coaching
- Develop rapport techniques to help build and maintain trust
- Create a structured approach to creating goals and targets
- Practise how to ask effective and powerful questions to control the coaching process
- Practise using active listening techniques
- Develop effective use of feedback to support the coachee
- Understand what a coaching model is
- Review the GROW coaching model and the purpose of each section
- Identify and explain a variety of common coaching models including Gibb’s Reflective Cycle and Appreciative Coaching
- Creating a matrix to help you choose appropriate coaching models
- Describing the stages of team formation dynamics
- Listing ground rules you would use when team coaching
- Understanding the desirable qualities of a team
- Implementing a simple method for developing team qualities
- Explaining how we can learn from observation
- Identifying areas where external barriers to coaching can exist
- Establishing seven areas where coaches can create barriers to effective coaching
- Explaining the meaning of emotional competency
- Highlighting the four competency areas that make up emotional competency
- Understanding how emotional competency affects the coach and coachee
- Using a questionnaire to identify areas of personal competency and what to develop
- Explaining why professional development is important for a coach
- Identify areas of emotional competency you would like to develop
- Understand how a learning diary could help develop personal coaching skills and acuity
- Establish why it’s important for a coach to be resilient
- Identify strategies professionals use to maintain their resilience
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.