E-Learning Course Content:
This Coaching for Success e-learning course is aimed at developing the coaching skills of people that coach as part of their role. It is packed with hints and tips and also includes downloadable documents for workplace transfer.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Coaching for Success
Effective coaching helps develop employees, providing the support they need to enhance their workplace skills and the confidence to grow both as a person and within the organisation. A good coach will help the employee to reach personal goals and challenging targets, which will in-turn ensure the success of the business overall.
This coaching skills e-learning course is a complete review of the key principles of coaching from start to finish. It covers the importance of coaching, assesses current skills and development areas and provides all the practical tools and techniques required to take coaching to another level and ensure your learners success as a business coach. The e-learning provides a comprehensive view of everything the successful coach needs.
This course is for anyone involved in the development and performance growth of others. That may include:
- Team leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing nine interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, questionnaires and images
- Get downloadable examples, worksheets and a wealth of coaching tools
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
With this, ‘Coaching for Success’ E-Learning course your learners will:
- Have the skills to inspire and develop their team
- Be able to enhance the effectiveness of others through learning
- Create an environment where coaching can flourish
- Develop questioning and listening skills to optimum effect
- Improve team effectiveness and morale
- Help your company become more productive and successful
- Develop an understanding of what coaching is, how it occurs and its role in the workplace
- Identify the difference between coaching and mentoring
- Establish the importance of coaching to the individual and the business
- Discover coaching barriers (and what you can do to overcome them)
- Learn about the 6 key coaching skills you need to be effective
- Create awareness of current coaching skills
- Identify areas where skills can be improved
- Understand why a principled approach might be important
- Identify how beliefs about coaching are formed
- Highlight three areas where principles affect coaching
- Scrutinise beliefs and principles about coaching
- Develop rapport techniques to help build and maintain trust
- Create a structured approach to creating goals and targets
- Practise how to ask effective and powerful questions to control the coaching process
- Practise using active listening techniques
- Develop effective use of feedback to support the coachee
- Understand what a coaching model is
- Review the GROW coaching model and the purpose of each section
- Identify and explain a variety of common coaching models including Gibb’s Reflective Cycle and Appreciative Coaching
- Creating a matrix to help you choose appropriate coaching models
- Describing the stages of team formation dynamics
- Listing ground rules you would use when team coaching
- Understanding the desirable qualities of a team
- Implementing a simple method for developing team qualities
- Explaining how we can learn from observation
- Identifying areas where external barriers to coaching can exist
- Establishing seven areas where coaches can create barriers to effective coaching
- Explaining the meaning of emotional competency
- Highlighting the four competency areas that make up emotional competency
- Understanding how emotional competency affects the coach and coachee
- Using a questionnaire to identify areas of personal competency and what to develop
- Explaining why professional development is important for a coach
- Identify areas of emotional competency you would like to develop
- Understand how a learning diary could help develop personal coaching skills and acuity
- Establish why it’s important for a coach to be resilient
- Identify strategies professionals use to maintain their resilience
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.