These Communication Skills e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Need an LMS? We can provide this for you.
Please Note: This course is part of our Management Skills E-Learning Programme – If you have purchased that e-learning course, it is already included.
E-Learning Course Content:
What’s the course about?
If you’re going to focus on any so-called “soft” skill, improving the communication skills of your team would be an excellent place to start. This topic could extend into several areas of management, but here we touch on the core skills your learners need to communicate well with their teams. From speaking clearly, to writing with concision, from building rapport, to listening well, we cover the fundamental areas they need to consider if you want managers with effective communication skills.
Who is it for?
This e-learning course is designed for all employees and will help anyone who wants to improve their communication skills:
- All employees
- Team leaders
What does the course look like?
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- One interactive module
- Blending text, graphics, video and images
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited course – CPD Verification Service
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Module 1 – Communication Skills
- Learn the 7 Cs of effective communication
- What are the barriers to good communication?
- How to prepare for and deliver a group presentation
- Learn how to handle difficult conversations like a pro
- Learn to be assertive without being aggressive
- Learn how to build rapport and motivate others.
Module 2 – Assessment
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
Why buy this e-learning pack?
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Communication Skills are crucial for everyone in an organisation to get to grips with. This e-learning course gives your learners the tools to be successful. You learners will:
- Identify the 7 Cs of clear communication
- Understand barriers to communication
- Explore the dos and don’ts or persuasion
- Examine an effective way to handle a difficult situation
- Review some assertiveness techniques
- Understand a motivational sequence to inspire others
- Know what active listening is and describe some of its characteristics
- Identify what makes concise writing.
Accredited e-learning with certificate
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
The technical bit
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.