E-Learning Course Content:
This conduct risk e-learning course is designed to highlight the obligations that organisations and the people that work for them have under financial regulations.
The e-learning can be provided as SCORM files, or on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) have made it clear that conduct risk is on their agenda. It means that managing these risks is a requirement for all businesses regulated by them.
However, there is no clear definition of what conduct risk means. The purpose of this e-learning course is to give your learners an understanding of what the term means. They will also see how this links to the principle of treating customers fairly.
The FCA expect businesses to embed the management and control of conduct risks into their organisations. This conduct risk e-learning course will allow your participants to take a look at what this means to them by looking at eight areas of consideration.
This training is a regulatory requirement for all businesses that operate within the UK. It’s also practical learning for those people who deal with businesses in the UK. Therefore, this course is for you and your employees!
- It’s an online e-learning course you
- Two interactive modules
- Blending text, interaction, graphics and images
- Includes downloadable worksheets and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
To put it simply, you’ll ensure your learners compliance with the regulatory principles of Conduct Risk. With this course:
- Understand conduct risk as a regulatory principle
- Help ensure personal compliance with conduct risk
- Be able to identify and manage the risk to your customers
- Know how to balance the needs of their business with the needs of customers
- Understand your obligations as a manager/employee
- Improve general compliance within your organisation
- Help to develop a compliance culture within your organisation
- Help your company avoid potentially costly litigation and fines
Developing an understanding of the concept of Conduct Risk as outlined by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Find out what is meant by Conduct Risk, which is used as a fairly loose term by the FCA, but is centred around ensuring a customer-focused approach
- Learn how conduct risk links to the principle of fair customer treatment
- Consider what is involved in embedding the management and control of conduct risks into an organisation
Identifying and managing conduct risk and ensuring that your organisation is compliant by embedding risk assessments and using a simple process of identification.
- Learn the importance of placing the customer at the centre of conduct risk management
- Identify what is involved in a simple four phase conduct risk management cycle
- Learn how to use our simple spreadsheet to help you to manage the four phases of the conduct risk management cycle
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We have a variety of options for payment of this e-learning course. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements.
If you are unsure of your e-learning requirements, you can also visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.
‘Off-the-Shelf’ Price – £2,000+vat