These conduct risk e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) have made it clear that conduct risk is on their agenda. It means that managing these risks is a requirement for all businesses regulated by them.
However, there is no clear definition of what conduct risk means. The purpose of this e-learning course is to give your learners an understanding of what the term means. They will also see how this links to the principle of treating customers fairly.
The FCA expect businesses to embed the management and control of conduct risks into their organisations. This conduct risk e-learning course will allow your participants to take a look at what this means to them by looking at eight areas of consideration.
This training is a regulatory requirement for all businesses that operate within the UK. It’s also practical learning for those people who deal with businesses in the UK. Therefore, this course is for you and your employees!
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Two interactive modules
- Blending text, interaction, graphics and images
- Includes downloadable worksheets and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
To put it simply, you’ll ensure your learners compliance with the regulatory principles of Conduct Risk. With this course:
- Understand conduct risk as a regulatory principle
- Help ensure personal compliance with conduct risk
- Be able to identify and manage the risk to your customers
- Know how to balance the needs of their business with the needs of customers
- Understand your obligations as a manager/employee
- Improve general compliance within your organisation
- Help to develop a compliance culture within your organisation
- Help your company avoid potentially costly litigation and fines
Developing an understanding of the concept of Conduct Risk as outlined by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Find out what is meant by Conduct Risk, which is used as a fairly loose term by the FCA, but is centred around ensuring a customer-focused approach
- Learn how conduct risk links to the principle of fair customer treatment
- Consider what is involved in embedding the management and control of conduct risks into an organisation
Identifying and managing conduct risk and ensuring that your organisation is compliant by embedding risk assessments and using a simple process of identification.
- Learn the importance of placing the customer at the centre of conduct risk management
- Identify what is involved in a simple four phase conduct risk management cycle
- Learn how to use our simple spreadsheet to help you to manage the four phases of the conduct risk management cycle
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.