These Conflicts of Interest e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Need an LMS? We can provide this for you.
Training course contents:
What’s the course about?
Employees are supposed to place the interests of their business ahead of personal interest in any business transaction. A conflict of interest occurs where someone gains personal advantage for them, a family member or friend from any actions they make in an official capacity.
This short conflicts of interest e-learning course sets out to highlight areas where a conflict of interest could occur and why it is important to avoid this happening. The course also identifies that even when there is only a perceived conflict of interest, the impact can be equally damaging.
Who is it for?
Conflicts of interest can occur in many roles. Therefore, this e-learning course is suitable for a wide array of learners. That may include:
- HR Managers
- Purchasing Roles
- Sales Positions
- Team leaders
What does the course look like?
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Interactive content
- Containing one, short interactive module
- Blending text, graphics, and a quiz
- A final assessment
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Module 1 – Conflicts of Interest
- Explore a Case Study
- Identify what a conflict of interest is
- Establish the perception of a conflict of interest
- Recognise where a conflict of interest can occur
- Highlight the importance of disclosing potential conflicts of interest.
Module 2 – Assessment
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring. CPD certificate provided to learner when they pass.
Why buy this e-learning pack?
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Ensure your learners understand and are compliant with potential conflicts of interest
With this e-learning course:
- Establish what a conflict of interest is
- Explore a case study of a conflict of interest
- Understand how to avoid conflicts of interest
- Appreciate the different types of conflicts of interest that exist
- Establish the importance of reporting any potential conflicts of interest
Accredited e-learning with certificate
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
The technical bit
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.