E-Learning Course Content:
This Conflicts of Interest e-learning course is aimed at highlighting the potential for personal interests to cross with what is best for the business or even what is legal. They explain the possibles issues, how to avoid them and how to confront them if they occur.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Conflicts of Interest
Employees are supposed to place the interests of their business ahead of personal interest in any business transaction. A conflict of interest occurs where someone gains personal advantage for them, a family member or friend from any actions they make in an official capacity.
This short conflicts of interest e-learning course sets out to highlight areas where a conflict of interest could occur and why it is important to avoid this happening. The course also identifies that even when there is only a perceived conflict of interest, the impact can be equally damaging.
Conflicts of interest can occur in many roles. Therefore, this e-learning course is suitable for a wide array of learners. That may include:
- HR Managers
- Purchasing Roles
- Sales Positions
- Team leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Interactive content
- Containing one, short interactive module
- Blending text, graphics, and a quiz
- A final assessment
Ensure your learners understand and are compliant with potential conflicts of interest
With this e-learning course:
- Establish what a conflict of interest is
- Explore a case study of a conflict of interest
- Understand how to avoid conflicts of interest
- Appreciate the different types of conflicts of interest that exist
- Establish the importance of reporting any potential conflicts of interest
- Explore a Case Study
- Identify what a conflict of interest is
- Establish the perception of a conflict of interest
- Recognise where a conflict of interest can occur
- Highlight the importance of disclosing potential conflicts of interest.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.