This Consumer Credit Regulations e-learning course looks at the important topic of consumer credit, how the regulations are applied and what can be done to ensure the correct procedures are followed during the credit agreement process.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Consumer Credit Regulations
Ensure adherence to the law and protect borrowers
It is estimated that 38.5 million adults in the UK have some form of credit arrangement. This means that credit forms an important part of our economy. However, the risks to individuals, lenders and the economy mean that it is an area that needs to be properly regulated with employees requiring regular training to help ensure compliance.
This Consumer Credit Regulations e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with a thorough understanding of the strict processes and procedures that must be adhered to in order to ensure any credit agreement meets the standards as set out by the Financial Conduct Authority.
This course is suitable for anyone involved in the processing of consumer credit agreements. This could include:
- Counter Staff
- Bank or Credit Workers
- Retail Assistants
- Call Handlers
- Sales Representatives
- Business Development Managers
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing five interactive modules
- Includes relevant hints, tips and resources
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this course will provide your learners with the opportunity to fully understand the process of applying the Consumer Credit Regulations:
- Understand Consumer Credit Regulations and how they are applied
- Apply a creditworthiness assessment effectively
- Be able to protect vulnerable customers applying for credit
- Ensure you can provide more information to consumers when required
- Provide relevant pre-contract information and complete required documentation
- Establish the process for finalising an agreement
- Understand consumer rights regarding cancellation, cooling-off periods and settling agreements early
- Explore the main circumstances in which consumer credit regulations apply to and the different stages at which they apply
- Establish the role of the Financial Conduct Authority in the regulation of consumer credit
- Discover the roles Financial Ombudsman Service and the Financial Leasing Association have in ensuring the fair treatment of consumer credit customers
- Identify what a creditworthiness assessment is and what is involved in the process.
- Discover what the Financial Conduct Authority mean when they describe vulnerable customers, in the context of consumer credit.
- Find out what to do when a customer asks for more information after a loan has been turned down because of information from a credit referencing agency.
- Review what information and explanations must be provided to a consumer applying for credit before the credit agreement can be finalised.
- Examine what documents are required to provide pre-contract information to consumers applying for credit.
- Explore the signing of loan agreements and the lenders’ obligation to provide the customer with a copy of it.
- Understand the rights of consumers to cancel regulated credit agreements within the cooling-off period.
- Learn about the right of consumers who choose to settle loan agreements early.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.