This energiser can be used to help energise or re focus learners in any training session. We think it works particularly well for visual learners.
Training course contents:
Instructions to help you run the training energiser can be downloaded from the bottom of this page. You will need to do this to get the ‘Crazy Captions Hand Out’.
Sufficient copies of the crazy captions hand out that you can download below for each participant to have one each.
A pen or pencil for each participant
1. Organise the participants into pairs.
2. Give each participant a copy of the crazy captions sheet face down.
3. Tell the pairs they have one minute to write a caption under each picture. (You can allow more time if you prefer)
4. After one minute or so, ask the pairs to share their captions.
5. Make it an individual activity.
6. Make it a group activity.
7. Substitute the pictures in the hand out with some of your own. These could be linked to your course topic.
Use this energiser to help focus participants during a training session
To help energise participants during a training session o help focus participants during a training session.