This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course explores the topic of Cultural Awareness, which simply means having an understanding of the differences between oneself and people that are from other cultures or backgrounds. It’s about respecting and appreciating those around us and consequently creating a healthy work environment where everyone feels valued.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us, and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Training course contents:
Cultural Awareness E-Learning Course
Develop culturally intelligent teams
Many of us have team members, colleagues, customers, clients and other people we interact with who are from different cultures. Increasing multiculturalism in the workforce can bring with it many benefits, but it can also bring challenges that need to be addressed to ensure that everyone feels valued, accepted and supported to succeed.
This e-learning course provides an introduction to cultural awareness and how to develop it. It also explores the challenges of cross-cultural communication and leading a culturally diverse team and how to overcome them.
We all benefit when people have cultural competence and are able to work and flourish in teams with a diverse cultural mix. Therefore, this e-learning course is aimed at everyone in a business. This could be…
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing four interactive modules
- Includes relevant tips and resources
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this course will help improve the cultural awareness of your employees in the workplace. With this e-learning course:
- Explain the importance of cultural awareness at work and in our lives
- Define the reasons for creating a culturally aware workplace
- Implement measures to become culturally competent
- Use effective cross-cultural communication skills
- Develop techniques to successfully lead culturally diverse teams
- Understanding what culture means through reflection
- Identifying cultural norms with examples
- Establishing the different cultural groups that exist
- Appreciating what being culturally aware means
- Why it’s important to be culturally aware
- Exploring the three stages to cultural competence
- Stage 1 – Desire, commitment, and drive
- Stage 2 – Knowing and understanding
- Stage 3 – Action and skills development
- Identifying potential barriers to cultural competence
- Addressing the barriers to cultural competence
- Exploring the challenges with cross-cultural communication
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Shared understanding
- Speaking and listening
- Examining cultural diversity in your team
- Addressing the challenges leaders face
- Creating a shared purpose
- Encouraging collaboration and participation
- Developing a learning culture
- Modelling the behaviour that you expect and being flexible
- Leading remote working cross-cultural teams
- Leading global virtual teams
- Establishing a process of resolution if situations arise
- What does cultural awareness mean for you? – A review
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.