E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course explores the topic of Cultural Awareness, which simply means having an understanding of the differences between oneself and people that are from other cultures or backgrounds. It’s about respecting and appreciating those around us and consequently creating a healthy work environment where everyone feels valued.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Training course contents:
Cultural Awareness E-Learning Course
Develop culturally intelligent teams
Many of us have team members, colleagues, customers, clients and other people we interact with who are from different cultures. Increasing multiculturalism in the workforce can bring with it many benefits, but it can also bring challenges that need to be addressed to ensure that everyone feels valued, accepted and supported to succeed.
This e-learning course provides an introduction to cultural awareness and how to develop it. It also explores the challenges of cross-cultural communication and leading a culturally diverse team and how to overcome them.
We all benefit when people have cultural competence and are able to work and flourish in teams with a diverse cultural mix. Therefore, this e-learning course is aimed at everyone in a business. This could be…
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing four interactive modules
- Includes relevant tips and resources
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this course will help improve the cultural awareness of your employees in the workplace. With this e-learning course:
- Explain the importance of cultural awareness at work and in our lives
- Define the reasons for creating a culturally aware workplace
- Implement measures to become culturally competent
- Use effective cross-cultural communication skills
- Develop techniques to successfully lead culturally diverse teams
- Understanding what culture means through reflection
- Identifying cultural norms with examples
- Establishing the different cultural groups that exist
- Appreciating what being culturally aware means
- Why it’s important to be culturally aware
- Exploring the three stages to cultural competence
- Stage 1 – Desire, commitment, and drive
- Stage 2 – Knowing and understanding
- Stage 3 – Action and skills development
- Identifying potential barriers to cultural competence
- Addressing the barriers to cultural competence
- Exploring the challenges with cross-cultural communication
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Shared understanding
- Speaking and listening
- Examining cultural diversity in your team
- Addressing the challenges leaders face
- Creating a shared purpose
- Encouraging collaboration and participation
- Developing a learning culture
- Modelling the behaviour that you expect and being flexible
- Leading remote working cross-cultural teams
- Leading global virtual teams
- Establishing a process of resolution if situations arise
- What does cultural awareness mean for you? – A review
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.