Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Understanding Culture, Race & Religion’ 1 hour training session:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
We have become more diverse as a society through racial, religious and cultural differences, it is important that we try to gain an understanding of these differences and to recognise the value of understanding Culture, Race and Religion in the workplace.
This course aims to create a better understanding of different cultures, races and religion through engaging with participants and asking them to think more of their own practises and how this knowledge might help create an even more inclusive organisation.
Understanding Culture, Race and Religion means we must:
1. Understand the importance of a wider understanding of Culture, Race & Religion within the Workplace
- Becoming an even more inclusive organisation
2. Recognise the various definitions surrounding Culture, Race and Religion
- Race, Religion, Prejudice, Racism, Ethnicity, Culture and Discrimination
- E.g. Ethnicity A sense of cultural and historical identity
3. Describe various religious artefacts and their association with that religion
- Jewish skull cap, Hindu red powder, Muslim prayer mat, Christian crucifix, etc.
- Place of worship – Temple, Mosque etc.
4. Identify key actions to improve your further understanding of Culture, Race and Religion
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Understanding Culture, Race & Religion’ training session your participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of diversity within the workplace and how culture, race & religion relate to the working environment.
- Recognise the impact of culture, race and religion on people’s lives and also in the workplace along with the benefits that a wider understanding bring