These customer excellence e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Need an LMS? We can provide this for you.
E-Learning Course Content:
What’s the course about?
Customer service can be the difference between profit and loss. Good customer service gets remembered and creates happy customers. And happy customers are more loyal, make more recommendations and spend more money. Put simply, businesses with a customer service culture are more competitive.
In this course your participants will learn about the importance of customer service and discover a range of smart techniques for improving their ability to manage customers. Making them a valuable asset to any company on the planet.
Who is it for?
If your learners have contact with customers in a company, in any capacity, this course is essential learning. And is most suitable for:
- Retail service assistants
- Product support teams
- Call centre and in-bound telephone teams
- Online customer support teams
- Managers responsible for customer care
- And any customer facing role
But we believe customer service should be the responsibility of everyone in a company. So whatever the role, Customer Excellence training will help your learner and their company reap the many benefits that come from delighting customers.
What does the course look like?
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Six interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, images and videos
- Includes downloadable worksheets, video transcripts and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited course – CPD Verification Service
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Module 1 – About customer excellence
- Learn what customer excellence is, why it’s important and who should be responsible for it.
- Discover why acceptable customer service may no longer be enough.
- See real world examples of exceptional customer service.
- Discover how your personal brand affects customer excellence.
- Realise how customer excellence affects the price customers are prepared to pay.
Module 2 – The age of the customer
- What is the age of the customer and why is it a fundamental shift in the way we should do business?
- Understand the way social media has changed customer service forever.
- Discover what your customers expect and how can you exceed those expectations.
- Learn how to present yourself and your company in a way that’s relevant to your customers.
Module 3 – Measuring and improving customer service – part one
- What’s an ‘inside out’ approach to reviewing customer service?
- Learn how to measure your current customer service standards across a range of vital criteria.
- Identify the areas of customer service you most need to improve.
Module 4 – Measuring and improving customer service – part two
- What is an ‘outside in’ approach to reviewing customer service?
- Learn how to think about and map the entire customer journey.
- Understand how the customer journey is an opportunity to deliver customer excellence.
Module 5 – Customer complaints
- Learn the surprising fact about customers who complain.
- Recognise when a conversation is going wrong and rescue it.
- Learn the “LEARN” principle.
- Watch customer complaint handling in action.
- Learn how to resolve customer complaints and conflict.
- Start to view complaints as incredibly valuable insights.
Module 6 – Assessment
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
Why buy this e-learning pack?
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Well, to put it simply, customer service skills are highly prized, transferrable and demanded by all companies. At the end of this Customer Excellence e-learning course. Your learners will:
- Be able to describe customer excellence and its importance
- Be able to take control of customer service scenarios
- Reduce complaints and better handle the ones they get
- Deliver better outcomes for their customers and their employer
- Become more accomplished communicators
- Be able to measure and improve customer service with simple tools
- Become a valuable asset to any company
Accredited e-learning with certificate
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
The technical bit
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.