These customer excellence e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Customer service can be the difference between profit and loss. Good customer service gets remembered and creates happy customers. And happy customers are more loyal, make more recommendations and spend more money. Put simply, businesses with a customer service culture are more competitive.
In this course your participants will learn about the importance of customer service and discover a range of smart techniques for improving their ability to manage customers. Making them a valuable asset to any company on the planet.
If your learners have contact with customers in a company, in any capacity, this course is essential learning. And is most suitable for:
- Retail service assistants
- Product support teams
- Call centre and in-bound telephone teams
- Online customer support teams
- Managers responsible for customer care
- And any customer facing role
But we believe customer service should be the responsibility of everyone in a company. So whatever the role, Customer Excellence training will help your learner and their company reap the many benefits that come from delighting customers.
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Six interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, images and videos
- Includes downloadable worksheets, video transcripts and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited course – CPD Verification Service
Well, to put it simply, customer service skills are highly prized, transferrable and demanded by all companies. At the end of this Customer Excellence e-learning course. Your learners will:
- Be able to describe customer excellence and its importance
- Be able to take control of customer service scenarios
- Reduce complaints and better handle the ones they get
- Deliver better outcomes for their customers and their employer
- Become more accomplished communicators
- Be able to measure and improve customer service with simple tools
- Become a valuable asset to any company
- Learn what customer excellence is, why it’s important and who should be responsible for it.
- Discover why acceptable customer service may no longer be enough.
- See real world examples of exceptional customer service.
- Discover how your personal brand affects customer excellence.
- Realise how customer excellence affects the price customers are prepared to pay.
- What is the age of the customer and why is it a fundamental shift in the way we should do business?
- Understand the way social media has changed customer service forever.
- Discover what your customers expect and how can you exceed those expectations.
- Learn how to present yourself and your company in a way that’s relevant to your customers.
- What’s an ‘inside out’ approach to reviewing customer service?
- Learn how to measure your current customer service standards across a range of vital criteria.
- Identify the areas of customer service you most need to improve.
- What is an ‘outside in’ approach to reviewing customer service?
- Learn how to think about and map the entire customer journey.
- Understand how the customer journey is an opportunity to deliver customer excellence.
- Learn the surprising fact about customers who complain.
- Recognise when a conversation is going wrong and rescue it.
- Learn the “LEARN” principle.
- Watch customer complaint handling in action.
- Learn how to resolve customer complaints and conflict.
- Start to view complaints as incredibly valuable insights.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.