This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Dealing with Conflict.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Dealing with Conflict
Understand and manage conflict at work
When people from different backgrounds and with different life experiences are put in a high pressure work environment, it’s no surprise that conflict can arise. This could be due to working relationships, disputes over tasks or just the differing values and beliefs of co-workers.
Often, minor disputes can be resolved through good communication practices. However, if conflicts within a team aren’t effectively managed, they could escalate and affect working relationships, morale, the work environment and performance.
This short e-learning provides an overview of how to identify, manage and resolve conflicts within the workplace.
Although predominantly aimed at managers, this course would suit people in a variety of roles. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Team Workers
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes ‘Want to try it?’ download
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, by effectively managing workplace conflicts, we can create a positive working environment where people are happy to share ideas and opinions without fear of disputes or workplace tension. With this e-learning course:
- Understand what conflict management is and how to use it
- Examine the sources of conflict and how to avoid them
- Identify the causes of conflict in your workplace
- Establish how prevalent workplace conflict is
- Explain the benefits of reducing conflict
- Identify signs that conflict is going to occur
- Implement ideas for ensuring conflict does not arise
- Review strategies to help deal with conflict
- Assess your confidence in dealing with conflict
- Exploring alternative methodologies for dealing with conflict
- Use additional resources to support your learning
- Exploring what dealing with conflict means and why it is so important
- Understand conflict in your own workplace
- Stop conflict happening in the first place
- Follow a clear process for spotting, managing and resolving conflict
- Establish your confidence levels for dealing with conflict
- Implementing common practices for resolving conflicts
- Supporting content for further developing your skills
- Ideas for practice and implementation
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.