These decision making e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Will I mess it up? What if I’m wrong? Will people think I’m an idiot? Making decisions is difficult. And there are many reasons we fail to make good decisions. We might over-think or over-complicate an issue. We may take too long to reach a conclusion and we’re often struck will a terrible fear of making mistakes.
This course will help your learners solve this problem. They’ll learn to make smarter, more timely and more thoughtful decisions. We provide them with a systematic approach so they can make decisions easily and with more confidence. When they take the time to follow a logical decision making process, they’ll be amazed at the results they can achieve.
The tools and techniques your users will learn are useful life skills, regardless of their job or life situation. We could all benefit from making informed and carefully considered decisions. But in particular the following roles will find this course useful:
- Team leaders
- Business development
- Project managers
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- One interactive module
- Blending text, graphics, images and videos
- Includes downloadable worksheets, video transcripts and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
Just think how many times you have to make decisions in life. Wouldn’t it be better if you took a more measured and intelligent approach? In this course your learners will:
- Have a systematic approach to making decisions
- Make smarter, more informed decisions
- Learn how to make decisions faster and with more confidence
- Be better able to overcome indecisiveness
- Have a method of justifying decisions to others
- Are you making these common decision making mistakes?
- What are the 6 steps to effective decision making
- Learn 4 practical decision making tools
- Discover your natural decision making style
- Determine how decision savvy you really are
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.