Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Delegation Skills’ 1 hour training session:
Delegation is much more than telling others what to do. It is about using a particular style of leadership that empowers others to take responsibility and make decisions. It develops their skills and knowledge and makes full use of their potential.
Delegation is about entrusting others with your authority and whilst you retain overall responsibility if something goes wrong, they are entrusted and encouraged to make decisions. Delegating is a key skill we should all develop.
- Good delegation saves you time, develops your people, grooms a successor, and motivates.
- Delegation is a very helpful aid for succession planning, personal development – and seeking and encouraging others to take on higher responsibilities.
- Delegation can be used to develop your people and yourself – delegation is not just a management technique for freeing up the boss’s time.
These Delegation Skills training course materials cover the following areas…
1. Identifying the advantages of delegation for both individuals and groups
2. Following the 7 Steps of Delegation:
- Define the task
- Assess ability, suitability and training needs
- Explain the reasons
- State required result
- Agree deadlines
- Support & communicate
- Feedback on results
3. Establish what shouldn’t be delegated.
4. Delegation & Leadership Styles – Identifying how different leadership styles affect your delegation approach and how best to adapt your style to ensure positive delegation techniques.
5. Practice session using previously discussed techniques and methodologies based on the 7 step delegation model.
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Delegation Skills’ training session your participants will be able to:
- Explain the 7 steps of delegation
- Use leadership styles that empower others to take ownership and responsibility
- Delegate effectively using explained techniques