These Developing Resilience e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Need an LMS? We can provide this for you.
Training Provider? Ask about our reseller process.
Training course contents:
What’s the course about?
In the increasingly complex working environments that many people find themselves in, the resilience of individuals, teams, and organisations, is becoming critical for business success. We all have times when things are difficult. It might be a particular incident or tragedy which delivers a single blow, or it could be a series of smaller events which, over time, grind you down.
There are different definitions of resilience but a common theme among them is the idea of adaptation, recovery and bounce back. It’s often said that resilience is the ability to cope with challenges, problems and set-backs, and to become stronger because of them.
People use a number of different strategies to be, or become more, resilient. These include rational thinking skills, taking care of their physical and emotional health, and also making sure there are support systems in place to help them should they be needed.
This developing resilience e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with these strategies. Giving them everything they need to build their resilience and be better placed to face challenges that they might face in work and at home.
Who is it for?
We can all benefit from developing our resilience and growing a stronger ability to deal with the challenges we face. Therefore, this e-learning course is suitable for a wide array of learners. That may include:
- Team leaders
What does the course look like?
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Includes six learning modules
- Interactive and engaging content
- Blending text, graphics, videos and questionnaires
- Includes downloadable hints and tips
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Module 1 – Resilience and why it’s important
- Identifying key aspects of resilience
- Establishing what qualities resilient people often have
- Exploring why resilience is important to individuals, team and organisations.
Module 2 – Positive and negative thinking – perceptions
- Review why perception is important in relation to resilience
- Acknowledge how our perception can influence how we feel about something
- Understand how our outlook is affected by our perceptions of permanence, pervasiveness and personalisation.
Module 3 – Challenging your perceptions
- Explore how the ladder of inference can affect our thinking
- Understand how the ladder of inference can be used to make sure actions are based on real facts
- Describe what is meant by ‘locus of control’
- Identify how shifting a person’s locus of control can help them to take more control of their lives and cultivate a positive, resilient outlook.
Module 4 – How resilient are you
- Assess how resilient we are by using a questionnaire and also by looking for other resources such as friends and mentors to help.
Module 5 – Building resilience
- Define activities which can be useful to build resilience
- Establish what is considered to be an appropriate amount of weekly exercise
- Explore why we may feel that certain activities could or wouldn’t be useful
- Watch and participate in different relaxation techniques
Module 6 – Developing team and organisational resilience
- Identify why resilience is important to individuals and organisations
- Use Person, Personality and Environment (PPE) to help a colleague develop resilience
- Lead a workshop to find out about a team’s resilience
- Explore areas to consider when developing team and organisational resilience.
Module 7 – Assessment
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
Why buy this e-learning pack?
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Create a positive mindset and help your employees see challenges as opportunities to develop
To put it simply, developing resilience is essential for people that want to learn to cope with difficult situations and find constructive ways of overcoming tough times. With this developing resilience e-learning course:
- Identify the key characteristics of resilient people and why it’s important
- Understand perception and its effect on how we view situations
- Using specific techniques to challenge our perceptions
- Take questionnaires to assess personal resilience
- Establish methods of building resilience
- Understanding the importance of team resilience and how to influence it
Accredited e-learning with certificate
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
The technical bit
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.