E-Learning Course Content:
This Workstation and Display Screen Equipment e-learning course is aimed at helping ensure learners are comfortable and less likely to put their health at risk when working at a desk or workstation and using display screen equipment.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
DSE – Display Screen Equipment
The idea that working at desks, or using display screens, can be damaging to your health is now well established. But it’s not just desk-bound workers that are vulnerable. In today’s highly computerised age, employees in many fields now spend more time than ever before in front of screens.
The big problem is the gradual nature of the damage caused. Just like you don’t notice the daily aging of your body, poor working conditions take a slow but serious toll on your body. This course will help you set up your workstation to minimise any potential damage to your health.
If you spend part or all of your day working at a desk and using display screens, this course is for you. That includes:
- Office workers
- Anyone desk-bound
- Anyone using display screens
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing four interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, images and audio
- Get downloadable worksheets
- On-going testing as you progress with a final assessment
The reasons to create a safe working environment where DSE safety is implemented are self-evident. This course will help ensure learners are aware of what they can do to make Workstation and Display Screen Equipment safe for them. In this e-learning course:
- Understand the health implications of poor workstation setup
- Learn more about health and safety rights as an employee
- Learn how to perform a self-assessment of any workstation
- Start to use best practice to avoid health issues
- And begin to take this important health risk more seriously.
Compared to a traditional classroom-based session, you will save a huge sum of money with our e-learning course.
- Begin to understand the serious health and safety risks involved
- Learn how to reduce, manage or eliminate these risks
- Know when a workstation assessment should be carried out.
- How to set up a workstation to minimise health risks
- How to work when sat at your desk to avoid injuries
- Complete a workstation self-assessment.
- Best practice for using touchscreen devices
- Reducing risks from using portable devices
- Mobile devices in vehicles.
- Learn about your rights as an employee when using display screen equipment
- Get practical advice based on some real life scenarios
- Discover other ways you can keep healthy during the work day.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners including RoSPA Qualifications – Assured logo
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
This is a RoSPA Qualifications – Assured Course
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.