Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Effective Communication Process’ 1 hour training session:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
Good communication skills play a vital role in imparting information, to ensure that colleagues and customers understand messages important to the organisation and ourselves. It also enables us to build good relationships with those same colleagues and customers.
The key aim of this one hour Effective Communication Process session is to explain the importance that good communication skills play in managing relationships and information within organisations.
The key content of this one hour session is:
1. Know who our target is
- Ensuring you know what type of information they need
2. Identify what type of information they need
- Tailoring your message to your audience
3. Recognise the best means of the communication
- Verbal or written
- Two way communication with feedback
4. Know the various techniques required to enable good communication
- Listening skills
- Questioning skills (open, closed etc.)
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Effective Communication Process’ training session your participants will be able to:
- Identify the need to communicate effectively within organisations and the benefits this brings
- Explain the importance of feedback within communication
- Explain non verbal communication and demonstrate good listening and questioning techniques