Virtual Training Materials – These materials have been adapted from the corresponding classroom course materials that you will also find on our website. However, we have changed the structure and content so that it better suits delivery in a virtual environment such as a video conference call. This means no major alteration to the content, but the structure and method of delivery will have altered.
Effective communication skills are a critical component to success and the best people in any organisation are those that are able to get their message across clearly while also taking on board information delivered by others. The best people in any scenario are those that are able to listen to the needs of others, while clearly articulating their own thoughts and feelings. These virtual training course materials are suitable for everyone, as effective communication skills are required no matter what the situation.
Training course contents:
Effective Communication Skills Virtual Training Course Materials – Improve working relationships
Communication is what makes a workplace run smoothly and it is by building rapport and creating an environment where everyone is comfortable to share their emotions that we can ensure people work at their best and perform effectively. It’s important that employees are able to successfully communicate with not only their colleagues, but with managers and clients too.
Communication skills training should be a core component of any training plan. It is the cornerstone to any successful workplace and can be the difference between a team that succeeds, or one that is unable to perform effectively. Whatever your need, Trainer Bubble provides you with a comprehensive communication skills virtual training course that will help develop these critical skills.
Why is running this communication skills virtual training course a good idea?
Well, just imagine if your participants were better able to:
- Work with others and share their ideas and thoughts in a positive way.
- Improve situations where they may be barriers to communication.
- Proactively discuss workplace issues and work with others to succeed.
- Become more aware of the way they communicate and so reduce conflict.
- Get their message across while listening to others.
- Provide clear outcomes to discussions and reduce the chance of miscommunication.
Ultimately these virtual training course materials allow you to nurture a workforce that is better able to communicate with customers as well as the people within their own organisation. Improved communication means improved results.
Why use training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: PowerPoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
These Effective Communication Skills virtual training course materials will have been designed with the intention of improving the conversations that your employees are having. They will help your learners improve how their message is received while stressing the importance of understanding the point of view of others. The course content will help them to communicate with people at all levels and to those outside of the organisation.
The main content of the virtual training course materials…
Understanding Communication – A review of the learners opinions of communication and exploring values around communication. Participants will be asked to look at the three main components of communication; verbal, paraverbal and non-verbal.
Communication Styles – Identifying communication styles and how preferences can influence the way we communicate. Understanding the pitfalls and barriers for each approach.
Communication Attitude – Understanding the key characteristics of communication attitudes: aggressive, assertive, passive and passive aggressive.
Communicate Confidently – Exploring why some people come across as confident communicators, while others fail. Understanding key communication strengths and when and how to use them.
Active Listening – Reviewing what active listening means and practicing useful techniques.
Clarifying and Questioning – Identifying questioning techniques that help to explore and clarify. Understanding the aim of different questioning approaches and how they should be applied to different scenarios.
Non-Verbal communication – Defining what non-verbal communication is and how it affects the way our message is received. Knowing how to adapt our own non-verbal communication and identifying the message in others. An exploration of body language, hand gestures, facial movement, managing personal space and contact with others.
Getting Your Message Across – Ensuring your message is received effectively by delivering it in a structured way. Considering how people respond to your message and what they are really trying to get across. Adapting your message to suit the situation. How best to invite questions and feedback when you have delivered a message.
Difficult Communication – What to do when communication is poorly received. How to manage the situation, manage criticism and work towards positive outcomes.
Putting it all into Practice – A look at three key areas of communication: How to Persuade and Influence Others, Giving Advice and Information, Giving Positive Feedback and a chance to practice your skills.
As with all Trainer Bubble products, this virtual training course is interactive and full of relevant activities.
At the end of this communication skills virtual training course, your participants will be able to:
- Communicate clearly and get their message across
- Encourage others to open up and speak freely with them
- Communicate confidently with people at all levels
- Cope with difficult communication situations