These training course materials on effective sales planning would suit participants that work in a sales environment and are required to make sales calls and manage their own time. It can be used as a stand-alone session or as part of a modular programme.
These sales planning training course materials have been used to particularly good effect by Sales Managers that wish to introduce specific modules of training to their sales meetings.
Training course contents:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
Sales Planning – Why planning for sales is important.
The Sales Call Agenda – Understanding the importance of a sales call agenda and how to use an agenda to get the best out of a sales call (there is an agenda supplied with the material).
Gathering Useful Data – The four steps to gathering useful data. These are:
– Effective Questions
– Taking Notes
‘Me’ Management – Tools and techniques for managing your own time in a sales environment
At the end of this training course your participants will:
- Be able to explain the importance of planning a sales call
- Use a set agenda for making sales calls
- Be able to question customers effectively and gather the correct information at the point of enquiry
- Recognise the difference between the tasks they carry out that generate sales and those that are time wasters
- Have developed solutions to time wasting issues and developed a plan to provide time to focus on generating more sales