E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Efficient Meetings, giving learners the essential skills to host well-planned and productive meetings.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Improve the effectiveness and productivity of meetings
Meetings are an integral part of professional life, offering a platform to discuss ideas, make decisions, and collaborate with team members. However, all too often, meetings become time-consuming, unproductive, and lack clear objectives, leaving participants feeling drained and frustrated. But fear not, for this online course is designed to equip learners with the knowledge and skills needed to transform meetings into powerful and efficient sessions that drive results.
This e-learning course focuses on the art of conducting efficient meetings, ensuring that each gathering becomes a catalyst for productivity, creativity, and successful outcomes.
This online learning course applies to all employees with an organisation. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes sensible hints and tips for success
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes and interactions
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this online course is designed to ensure the meetings in your organisation are efficient, organised and productive. With this e-learning course:
- Implement good practice for planning meetings
- Identify the common types of meeting and how to structure them
- Make meetings more efficient and organised
- Overcome common meeting challenges
- Structure an approach to post-meeting tasks
- Apply efficient meeting skills, through theory and practical tasks
- Understand the common complaints about meetings and why it’s important to overcome them
- Identify the broad set of skills required to make meetings effective
- Define the impact that improving your meeting skills will have for you, the participants and your organisation
- Establish the most common types of meeting and their overall purpose
- Identify the important of meeting objectives and how to develop them, including core structure with examples
- Setting a clear agenda with expected outcomes
- Inviting the right people to meetings and assigning roles
- Listing topics, setting timings, providing a plan and spotting potential pitfalls
- Establishing and sticking to meeting etiquette
- Encouraging and implementing effective feedback
- Follow key approaches to decision-making and potential challenges
- Explore brainstorming techniques to inspire ideas
- Use common problem-solving tools to achieve results
- Implement facilitation skills to encourage input and overcome conflict and disruptive behaviour
- Execute a post-meeting plan to ensure action and meeting follow-up
- Complete knowledge checks and case studies throughout to help embed learning
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.